The Kind of Deal For Jordi Lopez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    with buzz and rowlands due back start of season, I doubt we will sign him, but you never know.
    Big mistake IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      If we continue to play 5 in midfield then we potentially have:

Cook, Routledge, Buzsaky, Rowlands, Alberti, Ephraim, Vine, Leigertwood and Mahon who are all our own players. Add Miller and/or Lopez and thats 11 players which is probably three too many.
      Although, out of that lot, only Mahon and Legs could be described as holding or defensive -- the rest are all wide or attacking (I really wouldn't want Rowly as a single holding midfielder).
      Miller is a waste of space.
      Alberti is still quite a way off being ready.

So, given that Lopez seems better than either Legs or Mahon, I think there is a good reason to sign him.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
        Although, out of that lot, only Mahon and Legs could be described as holding or defensive -- the rest are all wide or attacking (I really wouldn't want Rowly as a single holding midfielder).
        Miller is a waste of space.
        Alberti is still quite a way off being ready.

So, given that Lopez seems better than either Legs or Mahon, I think there is a good reason to sign him.

Agreed, I think Mahon and Miller will be released/sold and Alberti will be demoted to the reserve team but if we are now planning to sign Bischoff of Arsenal and Prattley of Swansea then Lopez may leave as well.

Comment

I wish I could read rumours about the forwards we are going to sign -- this board seem OBSESSED with midfielders!
          I hope they don't think SDC will lead us to the promised land...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X