The Kind of Deal For Jordi Lopez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kind of Deal For Jordi Lopez?

How much would you pay him a week and would he hold a permanant place next season, if we bought him?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

£7k
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

7/ 10 grand a week?

I really want him to stay as think he is a step up from Mahon and will create competition between him, Legs and Rolly, particularly if we continue to play five in the middle. But the other day you suggested he was asking fortunes - has there been any softening of positions?

Comment

are we getting carried aWAY with that great free kick?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          i think alot of people have commented on his general command of midfield as well...not just the free kick....

Comment

Is this yr way of softening us up before telling us he ain't happening?

Comment

he cant expect to many ### for just 1 free kick

remember he was a free agent when we signed him

so if he had the quality someone else would of stepped up

we only seem to get someone else's cast offs

Comment

His general play seems to be improving with every game, not sure about his speed, but seems to read the game well.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

He's pay as you play at the moment..leave him on that until the summer..once continued proof is there from him then, certainly pay him the going rate of £7K and give him a years contract IMHO
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

You have to give him a chance to adjust to life in this league.Many a player has struggled in England when they first arrived.Maybe the best is yet to come.

Comment

people like gallen were on 5k back when we were broke...

seems like a lot in normal money, but in football/ monopoly money, nothing amazing.

Comment

His general play and vision is very good -- much better than Mahon, and better and knitting the midfield together than Legs.
                        Personally I don't think any footballer should get more per week than any other worker in this country, so wouldn't be prepared to say what he should get per week.
                        The only issue for me is fitness -- he failed Brum's medical -- other than that I think he's be a good acquisition.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          His general play and vision is very good -- much better than Mahon, and better and knitting the midfield together than Legs.
                          Personally I don't think any footballer should get more per week than any other worker in this country, so wouldn't be prepared to say what he should get per week.
                          The only issue for me is fitness -- he failed Brum's medical -- other than that I think he's be a good acquisition.
                          Agree with that.

Getting a player like him on a free would be a great signing. Would love to see him Buzsaky and Legs in the center.

Comment

I will happily concede Lopez is VERY one paced (and even that wouldn't trouble a milkfloat), but the guy oozes class, his eye for a ball let's slip that he's played at the highest level....

Id definately pay Lopez whatever Cook is on put it that way

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Some maybe but i think others have seen a consistency which we don't see with Mahon or Leigertwood. He maybe slow but if you watch Marcos Senna tonight you'll see that he does his job and basically the same speed.

He should be on similar money as the other first team midfielders.

Comment

Working...
                              X