Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    If we paid full amount of last six months then we should have made him sit it out as what’s the point otherwise. My guess would be we have paid three or four months and he gets chance find club in Jan, probably already has
    He would've been let go for zilch out of his contract because no doubt he has got another club lined up in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Caulker had his problems so I can find a reason for some sympathy but JET is another matter.
      Dunno Buddie jet has the ability to be a very good player probably equal to caulker , so it begs the question is his head right therefore is he deserving of the same charitable forgiving as some SEEM to afford caulker ?

Comment

• We defo would not have paid in full to let him leave. If anything, we would say stay away and we will pay you. Why pay in full, let him leave and then find a new club for Jan? Doesnn't make sense. We could have got 100k for him for example if he stayed and we sold him in Jan.

In my view he would have been sacked due to disciplinary reasons (not turning up/turning up pissed etc) so we asked him to leave. That is what happens in other work places so this shouldn't be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          We defo would not have paid in full to let him leave. If anything, we would say stay away and we will pay you. Why pay in full, let him leave and then find a new club for Jan? Doesnn't make sense. We could have got 100k for him for example if he stayed and we sold him in Jan.

In my view he would have been sacked due to disciplinary reasons (not turning up/turning up pissed etc) so we asked him to leave. That is what happens in other work places so this shouldn't be different.
          Football unfortunately isn't like any other work buddy and as you said doesn't make sense , it's all stacked in favour of the players , agents , contracts and the footballers union see to that , I suppose some people might call it progress

Comment

• Can you see my logic though? If you are paying him no matter what, then just tell him to stay away. A club might come in with an offer, might not; haven't lost anything.

If you pay him, he leaves and gets a club straight away then it looks daft.

An early release with a months wages or something, makes sense to all parties if he is going to get sacked anyway.

But it is all guess work; I just cannot see any benefit to the club to releasing with full pay just to get him away from the club when you can just pay him and tell him to not bother turning up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
              Know him well do ya? No caulker fan but that's pure ignorant unless you know the man
              Yeah you are right. He’s actually a top, top bloke. Great role model for our younger players, youth teams etc. Gave his all for the club. £8m to sign him and £6m+ on wages is money well spent. What on earth are we doing letting him go early?We must be mad.... Or he’s just a useless waste of space, poisonous to have around the place and we are way better off paying him up and getting rid. Whaddayareckon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                No sympathy.

Should of had the decency to rip up his contract and walk away and get help.

Another disgusting leech that is synonymous with Queens Park Rangers Football Club these days.
                This with bells on.

Also, touchy subject I know, but I wouldn't believe everything you're fed by the media on Caulker and his 'mental issues'. Bloke is a prized pr1ck who's PR team have played a bit of a blinder in gaining sympathy.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  Can you see my logic though? If you are paying him no matter what, then just tell him to stay away. A club might come in with an offer, might not; haven't lost anything.

If you pay him, he leaves and gets a club straight away then it looks daft.

An early release with a months wages or something, makes sense to all parties if he is going to get sacked anyway.

But it is all guess work; I just cannot see any benefit to the club to releasing with full pay just to get him away from the club when you can just pay him and tell him to not bother turning up.
                  Couldn't disagree with a word of what you say Sponge , as I said tho workers right groups would call it progress ! If the man had a spark of descencey he would've walked in June to give the back Nearly 3m , you'll find out if the club paid him off if he's the only that goes means the club cant afford to pay any more off , all the club can do allow them the opportunity to leave on a free , imo up to another five should be allowed to find another club to make room for a player or two to come in

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    This with bells on.

Also, touchy subject I know, but I wouldn't believe everything you're fed by the media on Caulker and his 'mental issues'. Bloke is a prized pr1ck who's PR team have played a bit of a blinder in gaining sympathy.
                    I can't imagine that an aggrieved girlfriend vandalized his £100K car because she couldn't deal with his issues.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      I can't imagine that an aggrieved girlfriend vandalized his £100K car because she couldn't deal with his issues.......
                      Exactly mate. As I think I have posted before, I know a few of his pals (one of them coming with us to Millwall today funnily enough) and he really is a n0b jockey.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If we paid full amount of last six months then we should have made him sit it out as what’s the point otherwise. My guess would be we have paid three or four months and he gets chance find club in Jan, probably already has
                        Which club in their right mind would give him a contract knowing all the extra baggage he carries? And if they were to it would surely be on drastically reduced wages so as to offset their risk.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear what you have gone through Rebel and Bill.

It's a very complicated subject. My gut feeling re: Caulker is that he is not 100% genuine and there has been some maneuvering by his PR team. Obviously don't know for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Which club in their right mind would give him a contract knowing all the extra baggage he carries? And if they were to it would surely be on drastically reduced wages so as to offset their risk.
                            We took him on when it was well known he liked the pop same as us having two stabs at Ravel

Some club will always be desperate enough and take a risk but he don’t earn anything like he has been.

Comment

We took him on when it was well known he liked the pop same as us having two stabs at Ravel

Some club will always be desperate enough and take a risk but he won’t earn anything like he has been.
                              Exactly my point mate. He made hay whilst the sun shone but it's set on him now and probably for good.

Comment

• Rumours are that he is going to Celtic. That's a big club that pay huge wages # Scott money grabbing Sinclair
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X