Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    No idea Kev. Just posted that in reply to Wests question.

Not sure why he would do in-depth media interviews about his mental health issues and alcoholism if it was all a pack of lies though?...
    Maybe for sympathy for a lesser sentence or to get another deal at another club or even to still get the 40k a week at this one and not have to turn up.
    Anyway, if he genuinely is unwell i wish him all the best and thats the truth.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-12-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

No idea Kev. Just posted that in reply to Wests question.

Not sure why he would do in-depth media interviews about his mental health issues and alcoholism if it was all a pack of lies though?...
      In times of depression you dont think right and often turn to
      drugs booze or som other form of escapism.

Imo Caulker has problems but has done very little to help his cause.

As already stated in previous post when it comes don to the
      nitty gritty only the afflicted can initiate and sustain the road to recovery
      And i have not read or heard he has done any of this.

Yes you feel sorry for yourself but you and you alone
      have to find the strength to start the process

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Maybe for sympathy or to get another deal at another club or even to still get the 40k a week at this one and not have to turn up.

Quite possibly. But that's really not for me to judge unless I was in possession of all the facts. That's my default mode about most stuff in life though.

Comment

Quite possibly. But that's really not for me to judge unless I was in possession of all the facts. That's my default mode about most stuff in life though.
          Very good trait to have that mate.
          I have to agree with Bill whos got experience in the matter, just seems like talk and then go and do something else silly like drink driving and refusing to give a sample.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            He'll be down the pub by now!
            Crap player for us, but don't get this kind of post. Personally wish him well, clearly has problems to resolve that I hope doesnt kill him.

Comment

We need to move on now he is gone,he was one of our many overpriced flop signings made when we got promoted,I see Liverpool have agreed to pay £75 million for defender Van dyke from Southampton, this is the way the premiership has become,we paid £12 million for Chris samba which was our record signing and he was shite for us,spending big money certainly doesn't guarantee success .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Maybe for sympathy for a lesser sentence or to get another deal at another club or even to still get the 40k a week at this one and not have to turn up.
                Fair play kev.

If genuine, which I have no reason to doubt,
                We should all wish him good luck and a return to good health.
                My thoughts are also with you Rebel and bill. So sorry to read about your horrific losses.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Obviously he didn't just say 'goodbye'. I wonder how much of his contract we had to pay up. Half?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    About time, just how hes allowed to be paid while he was carrying on like he was was ridiculas
                    Probably paid up the remainder of his contract anyway Pinkie. Doubt he would have just walked away from 6 months money!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Probably paid up the remainder of his contract anyway Pinkie. Doubt he would have just walked away from 6 months money!
                      If we paid full amount of last six months then we should have made him sit it out as what’s the point otherwise. My guess would be we have paid three or four months and he gets chance find club in Jan, probably already has

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        If we paid full amount of last six months then we should have made him sit it out as what’s the point otherwise. My guess would be we have paid three or four months and he gets chance find club in Jan, probably already has
                        Did they just want him away from the club ie training ground , changing rooms where he can't spread his anarchy , lord knows so many footballers these days have no loyalty to a club knowing the financial ball is always in their court , jet has to be next one out of the door

Comment

• Caulker had his problems so I can find a reason for some sympathy but JET is another matter.

Comment

• No sympathy.

Should of had the decency to rip up his contract and walk away and get help.

Another disgusting leech that is synonymous with Queens Park Rangers Football Club these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              No sympathy.

Should of had the decency to rip up his contract and walk away and get help.

Another disgusting leech that is synonymous with Queens Park Rangers Football Club these days.
                              Well said that man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                                Well said that man.
                                Boils my p!ss bruv!!

Comment

Working...
                                X