Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Depression isn't "self inflicted " surely?
    It is when you self medicate with tins of Stella

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      It is when you self medicate with tins of Stella
      You really are a clueless fool

Comment

You really are a clueless fool
        Yep i am Doctor.

Comment

Depression is an illness which can lead to alcoholism, NOT self inflicted or anything to do with "choice",it's just rotten luck we paid Ł8 million and agreed huge wages for him,he was great with Cardiff but we were jinxed with all our big money signings

Comment

Your the doctor not me. I just think hes an old lush with too much money too soon.
            Now Clarke Carlisle, thats an ill bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Your the doctor not me. I just think hes an old lush with too much money too soon.
              Now Clarke Carlisle, thats an ill bloke.
              Well you are entitled to your opinion, I think you are wrong about this,in fact I think you are wrong about most things you post,including your early season prediction (our mini league bet).

Comment

Well you are entitled to your opinion, I think you are wrong about this,in fact I think you are wrong about most things you post,including your early season prediction (our mini league bet).
                Nope. KM is right: Caulker is just a W.anker of a human being. Always been a wrong ‘un. A little bit of due diligence would’ve unearthed this fact pretty quickly. Interesting that no other club in the entire football league came in for him so we’ve had to weigh him in to dump the mug.

Comment

Real shame as he’s from decent family and his old man highly respected he must be gutted

Comment

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...nnel-1.3137883

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Plenty of people with health issues (including mental health) manage to hold down jobs which are plenty harder then being footballer working at best two hours a day those are the people I respect Caulker can go f uck himself
                      Depression is an illness which can lead to alcoholism, NOT self inflicted or anything to do with "choice",it's just rotten luck we paid Ł8 million and agreed huge wages for him,he was great with Cardiff but we were jinxed with all our big money signings
                      By your post i assume you know about depression?

If you dont and have not experienced it first hand you dont
                      have the right to question anyone on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        Nope. KM is right: Caulker is just a W.anker of a human being. Always been a wrong ‘un. A little bit of due diligence would’ve unearthed this fact pretty quickly. Interesting that no other club in the entire football league came in for him so we’ve had to weigh him in to dump the mug.
                        Know him well do ya? No caulker fan but that's pure ignorant unless you know the man

Comment

Wont miss the karnt one bit,utter leech of a player...a shite one at that too.

Comment

I can tell you all you want to know about depression and its
                            associated illness's.

Its worse than your worst nightmare been there and back a few times
                            Including being sectioned........your better off inside

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              By your post i assume you know about depression?

If you dont and have not experienced it first hand you dont
                              have the right to question anyone on this forum
                              Yes,I certainly do,my son committed suicide 4 years ago,he suffered from depression. Its the 1st time iv ever posted anything personal about myself on this site but iv taken the bait, so there you go

Comment

Working...
                              X