Bringing fans back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing fans back

Right so used to post a fair bit but then died off.
    Why? Basically we are dull.

We don’t play good football, we play games and hope for the best.

Point of this post: how can we get 13k+ crowds?

I think we should start with £5 tickets, get people through the door.

If they do that then they have to refund season ticket fans and there's no way they'll do that.

Comment

Five pound a ticket is not realistic they still need to try and break even

Just playing bit of attractive football will be a start and be upfront with fans with what the goal/expectations are for season if it’s to survive so be it but try playing bit of football same time. Get fans involved in some decisions and running of club etc

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        Basically we are dull. We don’t play good football, we play games and hope for the best. how can we get 13k+ crowds?
        Don't think its a question of reducing admission prices drastically. If they did get people in, the qualities you have identified would probably soon drive them away. You'd pick up some fans who can't now afford to attend, how many do you think that would add to the average gate?

Comment

the club needs to drastically reduce the price for under 18s for a start.
          Back in the day , before i was swept away with the finer things in life like , p ussy, templeball,p ussy,acid house ,scooters ,p ussy,red seal,gazelles , p ussy,dots,etc
          it was always pi ss cheap to go to football,
          some academic reckoned football ,at the time,would always be comparable with the cinema,
          We , as teenagers used to go as a group to football ,and still have change for a ........whatever...............kids nowadays dont stand a chance ,they just watch sky ,and wear a foreign replica shirt ..or worse a chelsea #### or even worse ,if your parents have no idea ,a f uckin argentina shirt.
          And we wonder why kids today ,dont support the local side
          Last edited by vespa; 19-12-2017, 11:23 PM.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Back in the day , before i was swept away with the finer things in life like , p ussy, templeball,p ussy,acid house ,scooters ,p ussy,red seal,gazelles , p ussy,dots,etc
            some academic reckoned football ,at the time,would always be comparable with the cinema,
            We , as teenagers used to go as a group to football ,and still have change for a ........whatever...............kids nowadays dont stand a chance ,they just watch sky ,and wear a foreign replica shirt ..or worse a chelsea #### or even worse ,if your parents have no idea ,a f uckin argentina shirt.
            I think we should come down from 33 for an adult to 22. Although costs me 10pounds to see Leatherhead which is also overpriced
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I think we should come down from 33 for an adult to 22. Although costs me 10pounds to see Leatherhead which is also overpriced
              £10 for Leatherhead ? for another £16 you could follow Rangers to victory against Millwall, come back Weare ,ill stand you a pint,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

£10 for Leatherhead ? for another £16 you could follow Rangers to victory against Millwall, come back Weare ,ill stand you a pint,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                You're a good lad vesps but we've still got our fair share of sc umbags mate. Leatherhead is all about the community and they had a terrific run in the fa cup. I always look out for our score and will never be anything but rangers although some would have you believe I've gone off the rails
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Never ,we all know where your heart lies ....i occasionally do Sutton Utd and used to sleep around at Tooting and Mitcham , but there is only one team and thats QPR ,we both know that ,meant what i said about the pint btw , Bristol in the Adie ,Millwall ,round LB ,wherever ...................

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    If they do that then they have to refund season ticket fans and there's no way they'll do that.
                    they could give ST holders free tickets to cup games , say 3 each . none of my mates are willing to pay to watch caulker and co play the mk dons

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      they could give ST holders free tickets to cup games , say 3 each . none of my mates are willing to pay to watch caulker and co play the mk dons

Comment

We , as teenagers used to go as a group to football ,and still have change for a ........whatever...............kids nowadays dont stand a chance ,they just watch sky ,and wear a foreign replica shirt ..or worse a chelsea ####

Comment

Comment

I do understand the talk of refunding ST, I’m a ST myself.

I just worry.

What are we doing for the kids, parents? Look, I’m in it. Up or down I’m a fan but where’s the base?

If it weren’t the kid of a mate, have you ever met a little lad(ette) who wanted to be a Hoop?

Comment

everyone ,including the club ,is missing the trick,
                              its brilliant , getting under 10s or whatavya in free , family stands ? fine . Jude the Cat ,hes great, but
                              ,What we really need to keep our fanbase growing ,is is make it easy for 12/13 /14/15 years to come to Rangers without parents, groups of young lads , target areas round West London ,through Middlesex ,and give schools free tickets for early teenage kids
                              I grew up in a staunch Chelsea area of the suburbs of South London ,Rose Hill, Palace gave us free tickets out and converted quite a few of the kids i grew up with , worse ways we all rocked up .creating a mini firm !
                              Either ways ,Thats .in my opinion who Rangers should target , 12 to 15 year old lads , round your manor Grove to Greenford , and everywhere around ..

Comment

Working...
                              X