• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
    Everyone has their price. Even substitutes
    Why sell your best striker?
    Why don't you play your best striker?
    Meanwhile, the Gump twins keep banging in the goals.
    Knobhead needs to be the one that goes in january
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Why sell your best striker?
      Why don't you play your best striker?
      Meanwhile, the Gump twins keep banging in the goals.
      Knobhead needs to be the one that goes in january
      Unfortunately Sylla being the best of a shocking bunch does not make him that good, yesterday was just throwing his hands up in the air, whilst a young kid showed him how a striker should make runs, Sylla, Washington and Mackie are not very good, Smith a nuisance in the last 20 mins or so, desperately need a decent striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        Unfortunately Sylla being the best of a shocking bunch does not make him that good, yesterday was just throwing his hands up in the air, whilst a young kid showed him how a striker should make runs, Sylla, Washington and Mackie are not very good, Smith a nuisance in the last 20 mins or so, desperately need a decent striker.
        Exactly word for word of what I have been saying

Comment

I like Sylla but he was poor Saturday but even poor sylla was billion times better then Washington

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I like Sylla but he was poor Saturday but even poor sylla was billion times better then Washington
            As Romford said that don't say a lot for him our strike force ( that's a laugh ) is imbarrassing for a championship club like the group of Brizzle fans said to us on the way to the car thank Christ your forwards are shlt

Comment

Can’t take Bristol City seriously, was expecting to see a decent side but they sent their CB forward with over 30mins left and spent rest of the game launching the ball and throwing themselves to the floor

Hope they enjoy their moment in the sun as based on yesterday’s effort they will plummet down the league

Comment

Yeah I think they'll get found maybe not this season but will happen

Comment

Only 3?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    As Romford said that don't say a lot for him our strike force ( that's a laugh ) is imbarrassing for a championship club like the group of Brizzle fans said to us on the way to the car thank Christ your forwards are shlt
                    We have only kept 3 clean sheets this season and the only goal they scored was a penalty that never was and they say our forwards are ####. Wonders will never cease.

Comment

I doubt anyone will gamble on Caulker. I predict we don't get rid of him before his contract comes to an end. The only reason why we don't pay up his contract is the chance we have a new bad defensive injury crisis. There hasn't been any information on JET for a long while, but I believe we are still paying his wages till the end of the season.

Following players are surplus:

Borysiuk
                      Goss
                      Ngbakoto
                      Petrasso
                      Cousins
                      Caulker
                      JET

Sylla is certainly not the worst one we have, but obviously not a great loss if we sell him, and if it helps release funds for a new striker we should get rid. I don't think we will get any bids for Washington, but he would hardly be missed if he left.

I predict we will get rid of Sylla, Ngbakoto and Borysiuk (loan) and unfortunately sell one player we would rather like to keep (i.e. Luongo, Freeman, Onuoha, Smithies, Robinson)

I think we will bring in one new striker and one wing back.

Comment

Robinson would be a full to leave now with a lot of gold bosman in a matter of months

I genuinely don’t think, Ned aside, we have any players other clubs would actually want or pay decent money for on current form

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Robinson would be a full to leave now with a lot of gold bosman in a matter of months

I genuinely don’t think, Ned aside, we have any players other clubs would actually want or pay decent money for on current form
                          I'm really hoping he signs a new contract mate. Would be a shame to see him walk on a free now, after waiting so long to see him get a run in the first team.

Comment

Agree Tarbs brings a lot to team as can play in three position LB, CB and back three he’s very versatile

Comment

It will a big pity to lose any of Ned, Jack, Luongo etc. However, the biggest loss will be if ever we contemplate on selling Smithies. He is worth an extra ten points to the club! Without his brilliant saves, we would have been down there fighting for our lives.
                              Last edited by Martinmalta; 26-12-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X