Burnley interest in Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    In your opinion... In the apparent opinion of a manager of a current top 4 side... he is.
    Just don't rate him, sorry nasser, you know best. Let's see what happens in jan, but I hope you're right like the papers and gets that move. Another high salary off the books for someone who makes not many but goal scoring errors where smithies is helpless to stop
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      The main weakness to his game is a propensity to concentration lapses at critical times arising in sometimes calamitous consequences (hence the 'Nervous' nickname). If Dyche is going solely on his stats then this wouldn't be revealed. This is the reason he's a Championship player. If he could eradicate this shortcoming from his game with better coaching (which let's face it he's never had at QPR) then perhaps he is capable of the step up, even at his age.
      Probably about the most accurate description of Nedum that I've read on here. Problem is when you play at the back, 1 mistake is sometimes too many. 1 a game (as he is prone to), is certainly too many.

Rob Green was exactly the same. Great keeper, just way to prone to lapses of concentration.

For Ned, I'd got to say that at 31 years of age it's probably too late to coach this out of his game. And for this reason, the Championship is his level. He's been very lucky to get away with earning Premier League money for the majority of his career in my opinion.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 16-12-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Onuhua under Dyche would do very well IMO and the deal if true would be good for all parties in different ways. Shows you also how well Burnley have done since 2013/14 as we went up with them that year. A well run club with a very good manager.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Onuhua under Dyche would do very well IMO and the deal if true would be good for all parties in different ways. Shows you also how well Burnley have done since 2013/14 as we went up with them that year. A well run club with a very good manager.
          I cringe at the thought of movement from Sanchez and aguero. Think he'd really struggle as you can't rely on pace. Not good enough when in possession and would get shown up.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Maybe you are right WeAre, The one season he looked half decent was with Dunne who coached and managed him week in week out and I think Dyche would do the same. While I have never been his biggest fan he has done ok for us during some very unstable times.

Comment

Keane under dyce looked great goes Everton and looks cack. He would work wonders with Ned amazing what bit of coaching can do

Comment

Working...
              X