Austin scores again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Spot on only way this will happen is if they want him get some game time in his legs to show what he can do to move him on for next season.

Could see them loaning to championship club but if that was case it will be one challenging for promotion
    Dont forget his boss dont let him travel anywhere.
    Dont forget the premiership 'mini league'.
    Would you be happy to loan our main relegation rivals Bolton Matt Smith for instance?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Dont forget his boss dont let him travel anywhere.
      Dont forget the premiership 'mini league'.
      Would you be happy to loan our main relegation rivals Bolton Matt Smith for instance?
      Maybe we could let them have Mackie?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        WHU will go for him if soton are agreeable
        I doubt that very much after what their chairman said about him before

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Dunno why we bother torturing ourselves by even suggesting this is a possibility. Unless a.) Southampton are happy to lose a load of money by loaning him out for a fraction of what he is getting paid, and b.) by some miracle, no side that Charlie would rather be playing at (i.e. a Premier League side, or a side with a realistic chance of gaining promotion from the Championship) shows an interest, we won't be seeing Charlie Austin in the Hoops again any time soon!
          I'm sure very few are "torturing "themselves about the possibility of Austin coming back on loan in January, I certainly am not because I'm 100% certain it won't happen.

Comment

he'd never come back , not really had it off at soton but he'll stay their or go to another PL club

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...losed-13881820

Chas double in 5-1 slaughter of Foolham

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...losed-13881820

Chas double in 5-1 slaughter of Foolham
                Finished up with a hat-trick according to the same report.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  Finished up with a hat-trick according to the same report.
                  Jeems' post #53 above: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...05#post1656005

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    I'm sure very few are "torturing "themselves about the possibility of Austin coming back on loan in January, I certainly am not because I'm 100% certain it won't happen.
                    I'm still waiting on Faurlin, Hill, Taarabt and Buzsaky coming back let alone Austin
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      A few on this thread clearly seem to believe it is a possibility mate!

Comment

Off their nuts

Comment

Any chance of naming names of these people?

Comment

Any chance of naming names of these people?
                            Ain't about to start naming people mate. Just scroll back through the thread, it's only 5 pages. There are 3 or 4 that have commented that clearly don't think that Charlie coming back in January is that far fetched!

Comment

Oh okay mate, just wondered if we had stooped to carnting off imaginary people now.

Comment

Oh okay mate, just wondered if we had stooped to carnting off imaginary people now.
                                Ain't carnting anyone off mate, imaginary or not. Just an observation that some of our fans think it's clearly possible for us to still sign players of that calibre. Personally, since the whole FFP thing, I think it's pretty clear that the types of signings we can realistically attract and afford won't be coming from the Premier League.

Comment

Working...
                                X