Ned is back....Perch and Hall too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    You can't ignore that since he came back from injury our results have improved.
    I guess like most things, you'll only miss them when you no longer have them.

Be a sad day when he leaves us. Been a great servant and an absolute gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      I guess like most things, you'll only miss them when you no longer have them.

Be a sad day when he leaves us. Been a great servant and an absolute gentleman.
      Actually last line is pretty accurate. Rate him or not on the pitch as a representative of the club he’s never put a foot wrong, has played through injuries, turns up at club events and of all the money spent in prem period probably only person who actually earnt it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Actually last line is pretty accurate. Rate him or not on the pitch as a representative of the club he’s never put a foot wrong, has played through injuries, turns up at club events and of all the money spent in prem period probably only person who actually earnt it
        You say actually as if I talk b0ll0cks most of the time.

Comment

Big double page interview with Ned in the Sun today. Mostly about Citeh but.....

Comment

Working...
          X