No announcement yet.

A question for #OllieOut brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon Grayson would be my pick. Done well at Preston and was on a hiding to nothing at Sunderland. Not sure what style of play he has though.

Mclaren would be my second choice. Never really recovered since he left us.

Comment

Pinkie

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        So it is up to the club to replace him, but up to the forums to sack him
        fair point, my only positive under ollie is that we don't fold as before other than that i think he's been shocking in the year he's had and pi$$ed about last season when we got to 50 points and only just stayed up.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          fair point, my only positive under ollie is that we don't fold as before other than that i think he's been shocking in the year he's had and pi$$ed about last season when we got to 50 points and only just stayed up.
          I certainly don't think he is the Messiah mate but we seem to be competing more this season. I have only been to all the home games this season though and no away's yet. I can understand those that have been to more aways might hold a different view.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            So it is up to the club to replace him, but up to the forums to sack him
            Can't see any problem. If the club gives me a short list he will be replaced.

Comment

Definitely not yet another serial failure from either of the top two tiers in England.

Realistically, that would mean a foreign coach. No problem with that at all, provided their main aim is to play attractive, attacking football. A similar approach to that of Gigi De Canio would be perfect. We would win far more games than we lose, particularly with the players we have available. Don't mind losing to good teams with better players, but performing poorly against some pretty poor teams, mainly due to team selections and negative tactics is getting too much to bear.

Just want to see us trying to play really good football and having a real go at teams. We are perfectly capable of it, but under Holloway we only seem to display it towards the end of games which we are losing.

Don't think that's too much to ask in return for the costs we incur.

Comment

Did I just read Kevin Nolan haha you soppy sod and that is why tony should avoid posters opinions
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ainsworth would be another likeable old school player who would end up never being able to set foot back in the bush after two seasons in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Did I just read Kevin Nolan haha you soppy sod and that is why tony should avoid posters opinions
                    he'd be a better option than ainsworth. notts county were a mess when he took over and heading for non league last season, they're now 2nd and steady on and off the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      No, it is the club who do both?

We can voice our opinions on the manager and it is up to the club to take action if they deem fit to do so.

I don't want him in charge any longer and will not watch the games until he has gone.

Any new manager is unlikely to persist with a wing back system without wing backs nor misfiring strikers Washington and Mackie,

That will do for me to start with.
                      This 100%. Nobody has still been able to point to another club in the top two divisions who would touch Ollie. Why should we make do?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Pinkie
                        Thought we were talking about replacing the current manager?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          John Collins ex Hibs manager good technical player who played under Tigana at Monaco. Been out of the management game a while but speaks a lot of sense.
                          Gary Neville talks a lot of sense but was a pony manager....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                            Gary Neville talks a lot of sense but was a pony manager....
                            Are you saying he would have been better off being put in charge of an equestrian centre?

Comment

Mazzari, Karanka, Guidolin.....

Comment

Dont you guys agree that the money should rather be invested in new (better!) players? I really don’t get that why it always has to be the manager who has to leave? We lack of quality on the pitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X