Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I know our owners would come good in the end and give mr holloway the funds he deserves
    I think Ollie's going the other way in a swap deal!

Comment

• We must be buying players through park xmas club.we pay a bit each week and get them next December
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Is Pilkington still on our radar? Anyone in the know?
        Last edited by Shania; 12-01-2018, 08:57 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Is Pilkington still on our radar? Anyone in the know?
          Apparently its been said in the daily fail shania for whatever thats worth, unless there just making it up as we was interested in him a while back!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I think if we do sign pilkington then it will be Ollie's fault and if we don't sign him it will definitely be Ollie's fault!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Karl Pilkington? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Apparently its been said in the daily fail shania for whatever thats worth, unless there just making it up as we was interested in him a while back!
                Ok, Pinkie. Thanks,anyway.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• pilkington scores for cardiff today, sign him up ffs
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    pilkington scores for cardiff today, sign him up ffs
                    Actually want us to get him as well.

Comment

• Pilkington is wanted by Bolton aswell. He is on 20 k a week at Cardiff, but Cardiff are interested in Gary Madine. Source: Cardiff messageboard.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• After leaving Queens Park Rangers by mutual consent this week, Michael Petrasso looks set to return to his native Canada where it's expected he will sign for Montreal Impact.

22 year old Petrasso has recently been capped for his national side but appearances at club level were hard to come by.

In 5 years at Loftus Road, the winger made just 11 appearances and spent time on loan at Oldham Athletic, Coventry City, Leyton Orient and Notts County.

Comment

• Having recently sold Yeni Ngbakoto, parted company with Steven Caulker and loaned Sean Goss to Glasgow Rangers, the R’s last week terminated the contracts of youngsters Reece Grego-Cox and Michael Petrasso by mutual consent.

ADVERTISING

The clearout will not stop there, with several other players surplus to requirements.

Ariel Borysiuk and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas are among those not in manager Ian Holloway’s plans.

And a number of young players will be told they have no future at Loftus Road and should go elsewhere.

more here..........http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-cull-15012017

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Having recently sold Yeni Ngbakoto, parted company with Steven Caulker and loaned Sean Goss to Glasgow Rangers, the R’s last week terminated the contracts of youngsters Reece Grego-Cox and Michael Petrasso by mutual consent.

ADVERTISING

The clearout will not stop there, with several other players surplus to requirements.

Ariel Borysiuk and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas are among those not in manager Ian Holloway’s plans.

And a number of young players will be told they have no future at Loftus Road and should go elsewhere.

more here..........http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-cull-15012017
                            More good news. Shame about Borysiuk as he looked a talent but it just hasn't worked out for him. Like Cox and Petrasso, neither would be missed.
                            I do wonder who the youngsters are though. I've a sneaky feeling Shodipo will be one of them, mistake to get rid of him imo.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I don’t think it will be a bad thing if we actually went a window without bringing anyone in
                              Last edited by West Acton; 15-01-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• YOUVE GOT TO GET THE BALANCE RIGHT I've always said the squad was unbalanced , pity Les and co haven't reconised over the last three years

Comment

Working...
                                X