Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    He's not getting into the Wycombe starting 11. Got 12 mins yesterday
    He's easily their best player and 2 minutes looking on their message board tells you that . They are delighted with him down there, and want him for the season/permanent.
    I'm guessing he was sub yesterday as he will probably be coming back to LR in Jan and we don't want him injured (imo).

As for another winger (sigh)....... This kid may be a good player and may be a good signng. But surely any funds we do have should be used to find a decent striker/manager surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      He's not getting into the Wycombe starting 11. Got 12 mins yesterday
      Guys been getting rave reviews where do you get your info

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Guys been getting rave reviews where do you get your info
        #mastermindchamp
        #livinglegend
        #itk
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• QPR could offer Washington in part-exchange for Posh's Jack Marriott: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...offer-14080889

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            QPR could offer Washington in part-exchange for Posh's Jack Marriott: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...offer-14080889
            i reckon they'd jump at that, worth a risk for us as he surely can't be worse than washington. something like 1M and washo would probs do it or maybe we can offer them 1.5M + washo and mackie for marriot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              QPR could offer Washington in part-exchange for Posh's Jack Marriott: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...offer-14080889
              I'd swap him for a bag of sand

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                I'd swap him for a bag of sand
                Would certainly combine better with Smith.....

Can we promise Posh that if they do the swap we WON'T throw Mackie in as part of the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Would certainly combine better with Smith.....

Can we promise Posh that if they do the swap we WON'T throw Mackie in as part of the deal?
                  You that keen to keep him?

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    You that keen to keep him?
                    LOL. Keener to get shot of Washington, sadly....

Comment

• Its a shame about conor as his overall plays not bad & shows somethings there but for some reason he loses it panic wise when comes to finishing, being a striker myself cant understand why he fluffs like he does, but hes certainly been given plenty of chances, but has a serious lack of composure!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Its a shame about conor as his overall plays not bad & shows somethings there but for some reason he loses it panic wise when comes to finishing, being a striker myself cant understand why he fluffs like he does, but hes certainly been given plenty of chances, but has a serious lack of composure!
                        You play same level as WeAre pinks

Conor has the right attitude but he simply can’t finish consistently. Some moves just don’t work out I fear this is one of them

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          You play same level as WeAre pinks

Conor has the right attitude but he simply can’t finish consistently. Some moves just don’t work out I fear this is one of them
                          Yeah i agree with you westy, think he`ll do alright somewhere else in a two uptop partnership, but if i had been the gaffer id have loaned him out to get some goals under his belt
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• interest being shown in nkboto and sylla according to dave mc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              interest being shown in nkboto and sylla according to dave mc.
                              Has Ollie got a twin?

Comment

• Would let yeni go - just hasn't worked out for whatever reasons.

Sylla - still our best option up front if the team is set up to get the best out of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X