Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Spencer

@PhilSpenc23
    Jack Marriott has certainly beenclinical for Peterborough this season, but whether #QPR would pay the fee is up for debate #AVFC http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-join-14037865
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Phil Spencer

@PhilSpenc23
      Jack Marriott has certainly beenclinical for Peterborough this season, but whether #QPR would pay the fee is up for debate #AVFC http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-join-14037865
      Didn't Washington have a clinical season when we bought him

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Lucky, Goss. He can leave while we have to stay
        On that Goss interview he says:

"The lads haven't put a foot wrong so far, but the competition's healthy"

Haven't put a foot wrong ? How about "Haven't won a lot so far because the competition have been much better"

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Didn't Washington have a clinical season when we bought him
          No. Washington had a clinical half season before he joined us. Perhaps more cynical than clinical.

Comment

Gwion Edwards and Jack Harriot from Peterborough are wanted by QPR. One of them is a winger, the other a striker(Harriot, I think): Source; GTW.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              HITC Transfer News
              @HITCdeadlineday
              Transfer news: Is there no excuse for QPR as Preston reportedly win Louis Moult race? #qpr #queensparkrangersfc http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/13...ITCdeadlineday
              Fook me just clicked on this link and looked at the table on the right & straight away thought there using rebels & hits mini league
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Fook me just clicked on this link and looked at the table on the right & straight away thought there using rebels & hits mini league
                Hahaha mini league has gone global.

#officalmini
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Guingamp interest in Yeni: http://sportwitness.co.uk/qpr-forwar...d-half-season/

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    One that I'd be happy to get of the wage bill personally. Not that he looks a bad player, I just don't think his heart is in it here. Better to shift him on if we can.

Comment

'142 championship minutes to his name' and most of them at centre mid and we wonder why there is no money to spend. Another well planned and thought out purchase.
                      I hope the rumours of us being linked to the 'Boro winger are just rumours. We do not play wingers only stockpile them. Unless of course they take Washington back.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Sheila Marsden in and Sir Les out. Sorry, just a joke.^^
                        One of the worst days in the club s history when Sheila was forced out

Comment

Why do we just get Eze back from Wycombe and give him a run of games,oh i forgot
                          Holloway is in the dugout ..........i really think Eze could be the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Why do we just get Eze back from Wycombe and give him a run of games,oh i forgot
                            Holloway is in the dugout ..........i really think Eze could be the real deal
                            Personally think he'd be better off at Wycome for the time being. How are you going to develop a striker if you create fck all chances ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Personally think he'd be better off at Wycome for the time being. How are you going to develop a striker if you create fck all chances ?
                              We do have chances like Washingtons at Brum and others i could mention give the lad
                              a chance cant be any worse

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                We do have chances like Washingtons at Brum and others i could mention give the lad
                                a chance cant be any worse
                                Don't come often or clear cut enough IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X