Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Holloway has been a godsend, just pray he will not be snapped up by a bigger club,convinced if he stays we have a fighting chance of staying up
    In vino Veritas!

Comment

No,he was right,I was pissed,don't even remember sending that post��
      Blimey, must've been a good night then reb? Lol
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Jack Marriott (Peterborough) pulled up lame tonight at Lincoln.This probably puts paid to any interest we might have had in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Jack Marriott (Peterborough) pulled up lame tonight at Lincoln.This probably puts paid to any interest we might have had in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Jack Marriott (Peterborough) pulled up lame tonight at Lincoln.This probably puts paid to any interest we might have had in him.
            Really don't think we were ever in for him anyway. Not unless we'd shifted Sylla and Washington for a fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Really don't think we were ever in for him anyway. Not unless we'd shifted Sylla and Washington for a fee.
              Certainly not if reports of a valuation of £7 million for him are to be believed. Way out of our range.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                Certainly not if reports of a valuation of £7 million for him are to be believed. Way out of our range.
                How a player like that is worth 7m quid is beyond me mate. Makes my blood boil a bit that that we are being bent over for FFP violations, when very virtually every club in the top 2 divisions are doing far worse this season!

Comment

How a player like that is worth 7m quid is beyond me mate. Makes my blood boil a bit that that we are being bent over for FFP violations, when very virtually every club in the top 2 divisions are doing far worse this season!
                  Do you know what's the most hypocritical thing about FFP Tarbie is we have been judged to have fell foul of it by ex players that knew we were stuck with prem signed players that wouldn't walk that wanted their wages just like themselves tho before FFP

Comment

Was just about to reply to you tarbs about bournnemouth in the prem will be in trouble if they come down, thinking they was in the bottom 3 last i looked & cant believe theres 4 points from 10th to the bottom 3! wow never seen that before in the prem!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Bournemouth face a fine of £7.6m which is under the new rules and published in their club accounts. They won't be buying Jack Marriot if they are relegated that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Bournemouth face a fine of £7.6m which is under the new rules and published in their club accounts. They won't be buying Jack Marriot if they are relegated that's all.
                        This is the thing. We fell foul of the FFP laws when the penalties were at their most severe. Most reasonable organisations would look at the penalty we are being faced with and say that it's clearly heavy handed. This is proven by the fact the laws in the interpretation that we are being held to were deemed unworkable, and relaxed the following season.

I think the football league are just making an example of us. I think they are annoyed they were unable to punish us more severely for the whole Ale Faurlin thing, and they hated seeing us chuck our money around in the 2 or 3 seasons following that!

Comment

This is the thing. We fell foul of the FFP laws when the penalties were at their most severe. Most reasonable organisations would look at the penalty we are being faced with and say that it's clearly heavy handed. This is proven by the fact the laws in the interpretation that we are being held to were deemed unworkable, and relaxed the following season.

I think the football league are just making an example of us. I think they are annoyed they were unable to punish us more severely for the whole Ale Faurlin thing, and they hated seeing us chuck our money around in the 2 or 3 seasons following that!
                          Second para, good point that.

Comment

Nobody gives a flying fark about queens park rangers except us. Theres no vendetta. We just always seem to break the rules.
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 25-01-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Not transfer related (then most of the other posts aren't either ),but was watching an episode of "little britan" last night where the 2 "ladies" come across kids playing soccer in the park and the david Walliams "lady" said she used to play left back for QPR ,don't remember her playing for us ?

Comment

Not transfer related (then most of the other posts aren't either ),but was watching an episode of "little britan" last night where the 2 "ladies" come across kids playing soccer in the park and the david Walliams "lady" said she used to play left back for QPR ,don't remember her playing for us ?
                                at least we know the next inductee to the forever rs

Comment

Working...
                                X