Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Do you not remember we were 12 points clear and "totally 120% safe" of relegation with 8 games to go last last season and lost 7 of the 8 and stayed up by the skin of our teeth .
      Of course I remember mate. But that wasn't down to who we did or didn't sign in the January window. That 100% down to the manager being a prat.

This is a different scenario. The kids coming through look good enough. Oteh and Smyth have both scored on their first starts. Chair has looked great in the 2 games he's played. Eze has also come back into the fold after an impressive loan spell.

I actually think we look like we have a bit more spring in our step whan 1 of the youngsters plays. We're also shopping at Poundland, so I doubt we'll find much better on our budget. Trust in what we have and let's see where it takes us. If these kids turn out to be any good, it could be a game changer for the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Of course I remember mate. But that wasn't down to who we did or didn't sign in the January window. That 100% down to the manager being a prat.

This is a different scenario. The kids coming through look good enough. Oteh and Smyth have both scored on their first starts. Chair has looked great in the 2 games he's played. Eze has also come back into the fold after an impressive loan spell.

I actually think we look like we have a bit more spring in our step whan 1 of the youngsters plays. We're also shopping at Poundland, so I doubt we'll find much better on our budget. Trust in what we have and let's see where it takes us. If these kids turn out to be any good, it could be a game changer for the club.
        And that gamechangers been developing over the last 14 months or so tarbs, everything takes time mate
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          And that gamechangers been developing over the last 14 months or so tarbs, everything takes time mate

Exactly, and unless one striker (Sylla or CW are the only alternatives) leaves I cannot see another striker coming in..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            No point going down this route again mate. We were rubbish at the end of last season cos Ollie was pulling a different whacky formation or tactic out of his Aris every game. It's got absolutely nothing to do with our players having progressed in the last 6 months or so!

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
              Rumour on Twitter about Boro lining up a bid for Mass Loungo..
              Certainly let him go for the right price if the money goes into strengthening the team in Jan or in June

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                No point going down this route again mate. We were rubbish at the end of last season cos Ollie was pulling a different whacky formation or tactic out of his Aris every game. It's got absolutely nothing to do with our players having progressed in the last 6 months or so!
                These young players breaking into the side now were never ready six or eight months ago , and the young players we had then Petrasso Cox ect were never good enough

Comment

• I wonder will this be the longest transfer rumour thread without anyone actually signing in the boards history ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    I wonder will this be the longest transfer rumour thread without anyone actually signing in the boards history ?
                    Hope so

Comment

• I reckon if we bring anyone in they will be youngsters for the U18's and U23's

We have enough of a squad with decent youngsters breaking through to avoid relegation - lets try spending bugger all, swerve FFP and save our dosh for the summer

The club are getting more ruthless in moving on existing youngsters that aren't performing, hopefully they'll be replaced with some promising Penrice picks

Comment

• sky sports say chris martin of derby is available on loan ! prob solved wont cost anything, we must have wages available now after all the departures and he is perfect for the system we play

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          sky sports say chris martin of derby is available on loan ! prob solved wont cost anything, we must have wages available now after all the departures and he is perfect for the system we play

he has a bit of an attitude but he is a good striker. would be ideal. big ole mobile lump of a forward.

yes from me
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            he has a bit of an attitude but he is a good striker. would be ideal. big ole mobile lump of a forward.

yes from me
                            Gump 3!

Comment

sky sports say chris martin of derby is available on loan ! prob solved wont cost anything, we must have wages available now after all the departures and he is perfect for the system we play
                              Great player
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

and theyre buying Cameron Jerome instead! Wow thats a downgrade!

Comment

Working...
                                X