No announcement yet.

Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour on Twitter about Boro lining up a bid for Mass Loungo..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      this, lets give oteh and smyth some good experience now that the danger has subsided somewhat.

save our £2.50 for the summer window as there will be more dross to pick from than in this one.
      Bit more comfortable but the danger certainly hasn't gone away. Probably still need at least 5 more wins. No time for complacency after a win against a poor Burton team no matter how welcome it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
        Rumour on Twitter about Boro lining up a bid for Mass Loungo..
        found it.

TFS Middlesbrough
        @TFS_Brough
        Middlesbrough are preparing a bid for QPR midfielder Massimo Luongo. #boro #qpr pic.twitter.com/4SwA22njJr http://dlvr.it/QBLlt3

would not take anything less than 6mil in this climate.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          9 points clear of relegation with a few young attackers knocking on the door. Personally I don't think we should be looking to sign a striker this window, not unless someone really decent turns up for our budget. I'd rather we have these young lads a go and make a call on it in the summer.
          Hope we do not repeat last season mistake, when we taught we were saved! We all know how we escaped in the final home game of the season then.

Comment

found it.

TFS Middlesbrough
            @TFS_Brough
            Middlesbrough are preparing a bid for QPR midfielder Massimo Luongo. #boro #qpr pic.twitter.com/4SwA22njJr http://dlvr.it/QBLlt3

Bring Pirlo back!

Comment

• Wait to see what that dud Cairney goes for and tell them to add a bit on or #### off. We should insist on top dollar for all our contracted players.

Comment

found it.

TFS Middlesbrough
                @TFS_Brough

Hmmm .... just before we play them too

Comment

• No Lose. He'll play out of his boots to get a move.

Comment

9 points clear of relegation with a few young attackers knocking on the door. Personally I don't think we should be looking to sign a striker this window, not unless someone really decent turns up for our budget. I'd rather we have these young lads a go and make a call on it in the summer.
                    Do you not remember we were 12 points clear and "totally 120% safe" of relegation with 8 games to go last last season and lost 7 of the 8 and stayed up by the skin of our teeth .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Do you not remember we were 12 points clear and "totally 120% safe" of relegation with 8 games to go last last season and lost 7 of the 8 and stayed up by the skin of our teeth .
                        Of course I remember mate. But that wasn't down to who we did or didn't sign in the January window. That 100% down to the manager being a prat.

This is a different scenario. The kids coming through look good enough. Oteh and Smyth have both scored on their first starts. Chair has looked great in the 2 games he's played. Eze has also come back into the fold after an impressive loan spell.

I actually think we look like we have a bit more spring in our step whan 1 of the youngsters plays. We're also shopping at Poundland, so I doubt we'll find much better on our budget. Trust in what we have and let's see where it takes us. If these kids turn out to be any good, it could be a game changer for the club.

Comment

Of course I remember mate. But that wasn't down to who we did or didn't sign in the January window. That 100% down to the manager being a prat.

This is a different scenario. The kids coming through look good enough. Oteh and Smyth have both scored on their first starts. Chair has looked great in the 2 games he's played. Eze has also come back into the fold after an impressive loan spell.

I actually think we look like we have a bit more spring in our step whan 1 of the youngsters plays. We're also shopping at Poundland, so I doubt we'll find much better on our budget. Trust in what we have and let's see where it takes us. If these kids turn out to be any good, it could be a game changer for the club.
                          And that gamechangers been developing over the last 14 months or so tarbs, everything takes time mate
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            And that gamechangers been developing over the last 14 months or so tarbs, everything takes time mate

Exactly, and unless one striker (Sylla or CW are the only alternatives) leaves I cannot see another striker coming in..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              No point going down this route again mate. We were rubbish at the end of last season cos Ollie was pulling a different whacky formation or tactic out of his Aris every game. It's got absolutely nothing to do with our players having progressed in the last 6 months or so!

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                                Rumour on Twitter about Boro lining up a bid for Mass Loungo..
                                Certainly let him go for the right price if the money goes into strengthening the team in Jan or in June

Comment

Working...
                                X