Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Without taking this thread too far in another direction, but Pinkie, Rebel.

It's cool and totally normal to change your mind and opinion. To fluctuate on wether or not things are going well. It's football, things change. It's not an active warzone where you need to show steadfast support for your commanders. Consistency is a good trait to have, but maybe you both and afew others could do with a dose of pragmatism.

Pinkie, it's ok to think Ollie is a twerp sometimes

Rebel, Ollie's not 100%, twerp surely?
    Haha topper this made me laugh, but im standing my ground and not budging still believe we`ll sort things out
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Is that a rumour?
      Almost the horses mouth

Comment

• Announce George Santos and Karl ready and Mike sheron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Almost the horses mouth
          And yet old furtive thinks we can get a top manager in who`ll want the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            And yet old furtive thinks we can get a top manager in who`ll want the job.
            Never said that Pinkie. All I want is a manager commensurate ability with our level as a club, an average Championship manager. Wollie is not that level any more. More like League 2 or below.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Never said that Pinkie. All I want is a manager commensurate ability with our level as a club, an average Championship manager. Wollie is not that level any more. More like League 2 or below.
              The cowley brothers at Lincoln would do well here I think.
              Paul Hurst at Shrewsbury is another one,Anyone who believes rangers would not be an attraction are mistaken.
              Even with no money and a useless chairman we would be a good bet for managers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Lol and we can still end up mid table, the seasons not over, too many wiltering flowers around here

Comment

Lol and we can still end up mid table, the seasons not over, too many wiltering flowers around here
                  Do you honestly believe we are gonna end up mid table mate? Where does this optimism come from?

Ollie averages around 1.1 points per game. This is not only true of this season, but also last season. He averaged even less than that in his previous appointment with Millwall.

Going by those figures, we're on track for a grand total of 52 points this season. 1 point less than we got last season and with a bit of luck, enough to stay up by the skin of our teeth once again.

It would take a minor miracle for us to finish mid table!
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 09-01-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                    Paul Hurst at Shrewsbury is another one,Anyone who believes rangers would not be an attraction are mistaken.
                    Good Lord these young managers you've just mentioned are building a reputation a CV you can't seriously think they are going to risk damaging that to come here , if anybody thinks that they are just looking through blue and white hooped shades ,the only people that will come here are people who are looking for a wage someone off the merry go round , the way I see it is we MIGHT strike lucky is if we could lure some capable foreigner that knows fukc all about the club

Comment

Pinkie we could still end up in the play offs too if we won 6 on the spin but the more likely scenario is we will be in a relegation battle again, going by the last 14 months performances. Admire you’re optimism but We are in a relegation battle. Even if we win on Saturday our performances are so inconsistent since Ollys appointment I still feel we will be in a battle to stay up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Good Lord these young managers you've just mentioned are building a reputation a CV you can't seriously think they are going to risk damaging that to come here , if anybody thinks that they are just looking through blue and white hooped shades ,the only people that will come here are people who are looking for a wage someone off the merry go round , the way I see it is we MIGHT strike lucky is if we could lure some capable foreigner that knows fukc all about the club
                        Since when did anybody in football have any common sense,It's two leagues above and a larger pay packet,Still be a no brainer for many.

Comment

Who was the last League 1 manager we took on ?

Comment

Since when did anybody in football have any common sense,It's two leagues above and a larger pay packet,Still be a no brainer for many.
                            Until they look at the squad and the transfer budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Pinkie we could still end up in the play offs too if we won 6 on the spin but the more likely scenario is we will be in a relegation battle again, going by the last 14 months performances. Admire you’re optimism but We are in a relegation battle. Even if we win on Saturday our performances are so inconsistent since Ollys appointment I still feel we will be in a battle to stay up.
                              Mate that's a bit of an understatement by the last fourteen months it's been going on for precisely THREE YEARS and is likely going to continue for the foreseeable future , ninety percent of us bought into this back in august

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Who was the last League 1 manager we took on ?
                                Jimmy was a disaster granted,But I dont think we've improved at all under the current mastermind,I believe that's the market we will be looking in if we do get rid.

Comment

Working...
                                X