• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Not sure where that came from. Got message board tourettes

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...72#post1668972

Comment

• Great minds mate....great minds

Comment

• Fat Tony won't give bouncy castle fool a penny to spend,but won't sack him either,meaning there is a very real chance of us being relagated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Fat Tony won't give bouncy castle fool a penny to spend,but won't sack him either,meaning there is a very real chance of us being relagated.
          lol oh ffs
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• We don't need any players,We are doing really well with loads of great attacking talent,We have just been terribly unlucky in every match and the refs have been really cruel also.

Comment

• Well today defintely debunked my theory that this squad is much better than its place in the table.

Comment

• The squad is better it's the tactics that are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  lol oh ffs
                  Well pinky,you have to give me this,I'm consistent with my views and opinions, one of the most consistent on this board,a consistent moaner,always negative ??,maybe BUT I do get it right a lot of the time and have followed this club since I was 5 years old ( 47 years ago),so know a thing or 2

Comment

• https://amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/0...mpression=true

Comment

• I have heard on good authority there is no cash to bring anyone in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        I have heard on good authority there is no cash to bring anyone in.
                        Is that a rumour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Well pinky,you have to give me this,I'm consistent with my views and opinions, one of the most consistent on this board,a consistent moaner,always negative ??,maybe BUT I do get it right a lot of the time and have followed this club since I was 5 years old ( 47 years ago),so know a thing or 2
                          Without taking this thread too far in another direction, but Pinkie, Rebel.

It's cool and totally normal to change your mind and opinion. To fluctuate on wether or not things are going well. It's football, things change. It's not an active warzone where you need to show steadfast support for your commanders. Consistency is a good trait to have, but maybe you both and afew others could do with a dose of pragmatism.

Pinkie, it's ok to think Ollie is a twerp sometimes

Rebel, Ollie's not 100%, twerp surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

It's cool and totally normal to change your mind and opinion. To fluctuate on wether or not things are going well. It's football, things change. It's not an active warzone where you need to show steadfast support for your commanders. Consistency is a good trait to have, but maybe you both and afew others could do with a dose of pragmatism.

Top post!
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Problem is he is 100% unemployable twerp!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Problem is he is 100% unemployable twerp!
                                Sure, opinions are good. The board would be dull AF if we all were grey. Just think sometimes it's good to see things from the other side of the fence rather than constantly having your back up against it pushing against the opposing opinion.

Basically it's the reason politics is so f**cked up, no one properly listens and takes in he opposing view.

Ollie has had, in my view, very twerpy moments this season, and afew not so. He currently sits in a 65/36 on the twerpometer for me. But he could turn it round. I'm willing to go either way dependent on Jan.

Comment

Working...
                                X