No announcement yet.

Perchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted. Turned into one of our most consistent players.
    We really need to strengthen at the back, work to be done in the transfer market if we are going to have even the slightest chance of staying up this season

Comment

Think we need to get a CB in on loan. Losing Perch is a blow based on this season's performances. We're looking at a CB trio of Ned, Baptiste and Caulker/Furlong away to Cardiff. Christ.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

8 days to get a proper RB...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Think we need to get a CB in on loan. Losing Perch is a blow based on this season's performances. We're looking at a CB trio of Ned, Baptiste and Caulker/Furlong away to Cardiff. Christ.
          Seriously doubt Caulker will ever pull our hooped shirt on again.
          If he does we are deffo down, and thats not sarcasm this time.
          The blokes shot imho.
          In fact, the more i think about it, he actually looks like the old drunk in the sunday morning team who used to be good years and years ago and he gets a game due to pure nostalgia but is the worst player on the pitch now and blows out his arris after five minutes and comes off.
          Needs to get thrown out asap i reckon.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-08-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Saw caulker sitting on a corner just off Uxbridge rd after the game on Saturday. Had to double take as I thought it was a local rudeboy from what he was wearing. Obviously didn't hang around to celebrate after the game

Comment

Elk wouldn't have gone for nothing.Must have paid up a good percentage of his contract so not that much money for a loan. Did they think Baptiste would be the end of our defensive woes as we only seemed to be linked to
              wingers who don't score a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Didn't notice.
                That was the Hull game. It was well publicised he played on with an injury wasn't it?

Comment

I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but I can see our season start to unwind quite quickly with injuries to our first 11.
                  Based on last nights eleven there isn't good enough cover in the existing squad.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but I can see our season start to unwind quite quickly with injuries to our first 11.
                    Based on last nights eleven there isn't good enough cover in the existing squad.
                    Would have thought (and hope) that 1 or 2 replacements for an injury will be nowhere like taking 10 out...

Issue I would have is that we are very weak in the squad in defence.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      - individually any of those players could slot into the first team just not all at the same time!! we are short defensively now though as Grant Hall is still not back

Comment

Must take this opportunity to buy or loan a right back who can also play right midfield. May be a blessing in disguise. Hope they don't rely on Furlong - he has no positional sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Would have thought (and hope) that 1 or 2 replacements for an injury will be nowhere like taking 10 out...

Issue I would have is that we are very weak in the squad in defence.
                          Yes, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            - individually any of those players could slot into the first team just not all at the same time!! we are short defensively now though as Grant Hall is still not back
                            Spot on.

Comment

Anybody have at news on Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Seriously doubt Caulker will ever pull our hooped shirt on again.
                                If he does we are deffo down, and thats not sarcasm this time.
                                The blokes shot imho.
                                In fact, the more i think about it, he actually looks like the old drunk in the sunday morning team who used to be good years and years ago and he gets a game due to pure nostalgia but is the worst player on the pitch now and blows out his arris after five minutes and comes off.
                                Needs to get thrown out asap i reckon.
                                This. He was woeful for the first three goals. Some in R block began the game singing his name. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X