Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perchy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Exactly. Was getting slaughtered on here week in week out!
    I think it says a lot about our lack of options at full back. Furlong is a long way from the finished article. On the other side you have Bidwell who I like, but in my eyes, clearly doesn't suit Ollies preferred system and Robinson, who I'm starting to think is probably just $hit!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I think it says a lot about our lack of options at full back. Furlong is a long way from the finished article. On the other side you have Bidwell who I like, but in my eyes, clearly doesn't suit Ollies preferred system and Robinson, who I'm starting to think is probably just $hit!
      Haven't seen Robinson perform at all any time I've seen him. Looks crap tbh.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Haven't seen Robinson perform at all any time I've seen him. Looks crap tbh.
        I'd put it down to him coming back from a bad injury initially, but as you say, still can't think of a single decent performance in a QPR shirt from him. Maybe he just ain't that good?!!
        Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
        Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I'd put it down to him coming back from a bad injury initially, but as you say, still can't think of a single decent performance in a QPR shirt from him. Maybe he just ain't that good?!!
          How long do we wait before we expire the coming back from injury excuse?

          I think you're right and that he's just a bad player. Another one.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            How long do we wait before we expire the coming back from injury excuse?

            I think you're right and that he's just a bad player. Another one.
            Perhaps he was a good player in the making before the injury. Didn't see enough of him at the time to comment on that. I certainly don't see a decent player now. Doesn't even do the fundamentals of defending right half the time.
            Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
            Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

            Comment


            • #21
              I know many won't agree but I would like to see Petrasso get some time at Right Back or Right Wingback, he looked good in that position for Canada at the Gold Cup against some decent level of competition!
              @gatorTFC

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by gator View Post
                I know many won't agree but I would like to see Petrasso get some time at Right Back or Right Wingback, he looked good in that position for Canada at the Gold Cup against some decent level of competition!
                With you mate. I'd give him a run out. I'm convinced Petrasso is a better player than what he's shown in the first team so far!
                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                Comment


                • #23
                  Remember a poster last season wishing him long term injury to get him out the side

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I know many won't agree but I would like to see Petrasso get some time at Right Back or Right Wingback, he looked good in that position for Canada at the Gold Cup against some decent level of competition!
                    Agree but Pawel has the rwb position nailed on currently.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      So, the back three will be Caulker-Onuha-Baptiste? From yesterday it did not seem as if Caulker is even close to ready? I don't like this..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                        So, the back three will be Caulker-Onuha-Baptiste? From yesterday it did not seem as if Caulker is even close to ready? I don't like this..
                        That back 3 would be an absolute disaster based on last nights showing Ned is nervous enough without having those 2 either side of him!!

                        Never thought i would say this but losing perch is a real blow!

                        Looking like a defender is a priority again before the window closes

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          hopefully hall isnt out for much longer

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I know many won't agree but I would like to see Petrasso get some time at Right Back or Right Wingback, he looked good in that position for Canada at the Gold Cup against some decent level of competition!
                            French Guiana, Costa Rica, Honduras and Jamaica?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hall still out isn't he, no one has seen him in training lately? Maybe El Kayati leaving will make way for a loan central defender..

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                                French Guiana, Costa Rica, Honduras and Jamaica?
                                juggernaughts of internaional football!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X