Itll be nice on here for a change.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Again a load of rubbish tarbie, we was rubbish last season apart from a few good performances, but things needed sorting out and we are seeing it now, you cant go from how rubbish we was last season to a couple of games later like we are now! unless you have zero patience and expect that with ollie having no transfer money to buy better players aswell, so not too sure what you would be expecting tbh, but now we are seeing the ideas and work thats been put in, yet the ollie haters still cant let it go....
    Have you thought of getting some Ollie wallpaper made up? There are companies that do that kind of thing. Would make your place look pretty special.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Have you thought of getting some Ollie wallpaper made up? There are companies that do that kind of thing. Would make your place look pretty special.

Whats up furtive, are you struggling to keep up youre act
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        it cracks me up tbh
        then why bother endlessly repeating yourself?

I've never hated Ollie, I suspect I was watching his debut for us when you were - with respect - still having your bottom wiped, and he was exactly the same as a player. Honest, workmanlike, sometimes inspirational, sometimes incredibly frustrating. But whatever he did for us in the past, its where we are now that is at issue.

I think managers and owners have to earn the fans (and players) respect. And as far I'm concerned, that is a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I've never hated Ollie, I suspect I was watching his debut for us when you were - with respect - still having your bottom wiped, and he was exactly the same as a player. Honest, workmanlike, sometimes inspirational, sometimes incredibly frustrating. But whatever he did for us in the past, its where we are now that is at issue.

I think managers and owners have to earn the fans (and players) respect. And as far I'm concerned, that is a work in progress.
          I sincerely hope that isn't the case.......didn't Pinkie just have his 50th last week?!!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 03-11-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            I sincerely hope that isn't the case.......didn't Pinkie just have his 50th last week?!!
            He probably gets Mrs Pinkie to dress up like Ollie and wipe his backside for him!

Comment

Won't be long before he is in a nappy again 😃
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

.......didn't Pinkie just have his 50th last week?!!
                my bad, but the point wasn't really about Pinkie's bottom (although I'm sure it's a very fine example.....)

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Why? cos you lot of ollie haters cant handle the fact we`re a good work in progress & just cant help yerself forever putting the man down even though hes doing a good job! as for the age comment, was that really called for, 49 just and been supporting the rs since i was about 5 or 6 in the early 70s

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    He probably gets Mrs Pinkie to dress up like Ollie and wipe his backside for him!
                    As for the office boy, would love to see a days proper grafting from you but i doubt youd be upto it

Comment

Could I just ask, why all the Pinkie bashing?

Sure he can be annoying at times , but is it simply because he supports the manager of the team we support?

Correct me if I'm wrong gents but surely that's a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Sure he can be annoying at times , but is it simply because he supports the manager of the team we support?

No, it's completely wrong and he should be ashamed of himself.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Haha awin that made me laugh its only cos im having a constant battle with these moaning gits, i can take it awin, id love to get the furtives out doing a spot of grafting and abit of tarmacing bet he wouldnt last 2 mins complaining of blisters and aching

Comment

Working...
                          X