Is our club under threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Either way, it's a huge regret of mine that they never accepted the Mittals bid. Amit would have made an excellent Chairman.
    Amen to that..... worth remembering that the Mittal family stake in the club is still considerable and that could be interesting should a sale ever be on the agenda. Then again one of the consequences of this mess is that the application of the fine would almost certainly make any sale or buy out far less likely.

Comment

If we have to start a new club, can I manage it? I promise I won't start Mackie...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        If we have to start a new club, can I manage it? I promise I won't start Mackie...
        Even in the 12th tier or wherever you have to start again? Surely worth a start

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Even in the 12th tier or wherever you have to start again? Surely worth a start
          Every opponent will have 11 Mackies......can't fight fire with fire!

Comment

Having a Mittal or anyone else who is loaded own the club is irrelevant if the FL restrain what can be spent. We have owners now who would still spend I have no doubt if they were allowed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Having a Mittal or anyone else who is loaded own the club is irrelevant if the FL restrain what can be spent. We have owners now who would still spend I have no doubt if they were allowed
              And rich enough to fund the stadium and training ground, which is not part of FFP.

Comment

Plenty of clubs operating outside their means - I'd bet almost all the clubs in the Championship made losses over the last 2 years.

Absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Not from here, it is a genuine question being asked
                  Yes Bills question was. Hence a long healthy debate on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    And rich enough to fund the stadium and training ground, which is not part of FFP.
                    what stadium and trainning ground?
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      what stadium and trainning ground?
                      That's what I was thinking haha

Comment

Not going to happen with this man in charge and why have we not had the weekly bs tweet saying the usual bluster!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          if the FL restrain what can be spent.
                          once the fine is paid - assuming it comes to that - its a level playing field again. So our theoretical limit would be the same as many other clubs (depending obviously on available funds).

Comment

Its a difficult situation to solve. The numbers simply don't add up. We don't have the fan base to cover running costs...If we could shift about 16k of season tickets I think we'd cover some of the running costs, even then we'd need cash for wages...

We've got to accept it's going to be very tough for the next few seasons ��

Comment

Comment

How on earth have Brentford competed in this division and grown in the process on smaller gates and revenue.

Comment

Working...
                                X