No announcement yet.

FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people running this ####ing shambles need sorting out. Absolute disgrace that it’s come to this. Couldn’t run a #### up in a brewery

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      The whole situation is a joke.

Clearly those in charge of the club have been very naive, but how does a huge fine resolve anything? The club has been running at a loss for god knows how long, a fine of this proportion is only going leave us in a situation where we will need to continue running at a loss for the foreseeable future. At the same time we have clubs like Manchester City also living well beyond their means, but balancing the books with dubious sponsorship deals.

FFP isn't really making anything fair. In fact, it is protecting Europe's elite clubs, and making the gulf between them and everyone else even greater. Unfortunately for us, we've walked straight into a situation where we are going to be made an example of!
      As were not man city chelscum page Barca etc it's not permitted so tarbie your bang on. No stadium now either I can see this Being the straw that breaks our back

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        What makes me chuckle is that Tony can afford to pay that fine out of his own pocket...Should farking do too, this has all come about because of him.
        Blimey Ginge. Are you the new hits?

Comment

I look forward to a tweet from Fernandes now.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
            So we basically sit in limbo for the next couple of years.

2 more years of bang average players, free transfers and crazy team selections.

Even if we somehow put a half decent team together in the next few seasons, who says we wont lose the appeal and get fined at the end of it?

Damned if we do, damned if we dont.
            Why just 2 years?

From what I can recall, our annual revenue is somewhere in the region of 40m quid in the Championship (anybody out there read the accounts?). And even with in 40m revenue, we've still ran at a loss in recent seasons. If we are about to be hit with a 58m fine, then the repercussions will last for a lot longer than 2 years. Unless by some miracle the board are willing to take the fine on the chin, and the FA are happy to have the board pay it out of their own pockets (which I just can't see to be honest).

Comment

Just awful.... and unfair.

Comment

So the training ground and the talk of a new stadium was all in the hope of winning this case,it will go to appeal,it will be lost and then the s h i t really hits the fan,(no pun intended) :o) and no more qpr as we know it as this fine deffo cannot be paid,and what p i s s e s me off is the EFL know we cannot pay it,so basically will be putting the club out of business,and the big clubs go on getting bigger aargghhhh !!

Comment

This has been rumbling on for two years. In the meantime we have tried to cut our cloth accordingly.
                  Nothing has changed in that respect except the decision has come in and it has gone against us. I know it is a good excuse for fresh vitriol but this all happened a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Why just 2 years?

From what I can recall, our annual revenue is somewhere in the region of 40m quid in the Championship (anybody out there read the accounts?). And even with in 40m revenue, we've still ran at a loss in recent seasons. If we are about to be hit with a 58m fine, then the repercussions will last for a lot longer than 2 years. Unless by some miracle the board are willing to take the fine on the chin, and the FA are happy to have the board pay it out of their own pockets (which I just can't see to be honest).
                    I mean limbo in terms of us waiting for a decision on our appeal - not how long the repercussions will last. The repercussions will just be beginning after 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      I support the club and correct me Kevin but who is responsible for the fine coming our way? I have followed this club for 40 plus years and will continue as do my off springs and nephews. Not sure what your comment is all about and as for me siding with ffp no not all as the whole ruling is total ######.
                      Can the same rules apply to psg man city and all others that are funded by owners ?

Comment

We will see how PSG approach it when the Neymar situation unfolds. We all agree that the rule is ###### and yes it is unfair that is without question but the mis management by Fernandes is the reason we have this fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          That's us farked then.

Stadium will probably be flogged, with us renting it back. Players like our midfield 3 and pavel, sylla and smithes.
                          No assets left.

#thank you Tony
                          #intonywetrust
                          #justwhatthedoctororderd
                          #flying high
                          #shoppingatfoodbank
                          but you told us FFP was a myth and Tony was just a tight git...#trustgone

Comment

Why wouldn`t the FA let Fernandes pay for this himself?
                            Last edited by Shania; 24-10-2017, 04:18 PM. Reason: Error. Sorry.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Why wouldn`t the FA let Fernandes pay for this himselves?
                              coz ffp is aimed at keeping clubs sustainable and ran well otherwise anyone could come in and throw money at a club and instantly turn them into a powerhouse ... oh wait ....

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Why wouldn`t the FA let Fernandes pay for this himselves?
                                I think he probably could through the club. However, he would have to do it proportionately with the other shareholders who may not be willing to.
                                And they have also said it will be appealed.

Comment

Working...
                                X