FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
    All the over the top clubs tried different things on and were rightly knocked back. If we had stayed up, this fine would have been affordable out of the Prem money. We gambled and lost, the consequences are not good, unless something gets worked out.
    If we had stayed up, the fine would never have been enforceable. FL have no jurisdiction over PL clubs.

Another example of why Redknapp should have been replaced with a proper manager soon after Zamora's goal.

Comment

• Ginger. My point was this league will not take too much getting out of and there are no outstanding teams in it. We are 2 to 3 players away from a top 6-8 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
        With Rangers anything is possible this season I am not surprised if we win, lose or draw any game, although saying that yesterday was a nice surprise as after the news last week I could only see a Wolves win. Teams right down to 18th are in with a play off shout and there is always one surprise team.
        Thing is we aint losing, need to turn draws into wins and after yesterday it shows we are capable of doing that.
        Massive long shot i know but we can all have a bit of hope otherwise what's the point in going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Is it wrong that i still have slim hopes. Is it wrong i havent totally given up?

#fourpointsfromplayoffsletsnotgettoexcitedwearenot reachingplayoffs
          Not wrong at all, I just don't share that. Next couple of seasons I'd hope we are pushing for playoffs but not this season imho.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Goalscorer in Austin mould and a decent Right back could see us sneak into the top 6.
            I cannot believe ive seen you type this when all week youve been saying we`re buggered under ollie and everything lol, hilarious.....
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Here goes Pinkie. Never been a Holloway fan this time around and yesterdays result dors not change that. My remark was based on the average nature of the league not top 6 due to the manager at this time. We could have Ronald Mcdonald managing us right now but it would still be the same standard in th3 division.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Here goes Pinkie. Never been a Holloway fan this time around and yesterdays result dors not change that. My remark was based on the average nature of the league not top 6 due to the manager at this time. We could have Ronald Mcdonald managing us right now but it would still be the same standard in th3 division.
                I dont agree at all about having someone else at all or we could have the same passionless rubbish we`ve had in the last few seasons so disagree completely on that basis.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. The point is the division is average so not sure why you bother posting about Holloway as nothing directed at him just the standard of the league. Make sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    If we had stayed up, the fine would never have been enforceable. FL have no jurisdiction over PL clubs.

Another example of why Redknapp should have been replaced with a proper manager soon after Zamora's goal.

Bournemouth have been fined £7.6m, Leicester is ongoing. If you go up, you get fined. If you don't, you get a transfer embargo, like Forest, Fulham and Bolton. Read up, read up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                      Bournemouth have been fined £7.6m, Leicester is ongoing. If you go up, you get fined. If you don't, you get a transfer embargo, like Forest, Fulham and Bolton. Read up, read up!
                      If that's the case, why did Lee Hoos' statement last week say that a transfer embargo isn't even a possibility for us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        If that's the case, why did Lee Hoos' statement last week say that a transfer embargo isn't even a possibility for us?
                        We did go up. OBZ
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          We did go up. OBZ
                          I'm being a wally, aren't I? Of course, the season in question was our promotion season under Harry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Didnt mean it mate.
                            Best ever day on this mortal planet for me.
                            Wouldn't swap it for anything, hence i cant ever find it in me to hate on Unc or Redcrapp.
                            Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            'Hate' or constructively criticise out of love for the club and therefore hating the prospect of it coming to harm? There is a difference!
                            Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Are you speaking for the whole forum with this post or just yourself stan?
                            Cos if you are trying to tell me that a few members on here (Hits, 73, general, etc) dont hate on Tony Fernandes i will refute that until im blue in the face.
                            Sorry for the delay in replying Kev. Yes I was speaking for myself primarily, but I do think for other posters it can come across as hating when in fact it's only constructive criticism out of love for their club. However I can see how it can sometimes give a different impression and be misinterpreted.

But as Ginger Ninja's 'Farking ####ed' post wisely says: "We're all QPR. The one thing I can't deny or take away from anyone is their love for QPR. You guys are alright. I know first and foremost on here we love QPR and want whats best for the club."

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...andes-13844291

Comment

• It won't affect the club...So are we to take from that statement that he is going to pay out of his own pocket? If so, good.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2