Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30k in prem is not to bad in all honesty

Comment

• Cisse aswell if hes not been mentioned yet.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Cisse aswell if hes not been mentioned yet.
        Kept us up though that first year to be fair to him

Comment

I have no issues with Cisse. Sulked a bit in his second season, but scored some very important goals for us!

Comment

• True but given at the time, and it being us it seems a lot of money. Esp given we wouldn’t given Routledge £15k a week

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I have no issues with Cisse. Sulked a bit in his second season, but scored some very important goals for us!
              True but he was another one that retired after us lol, the last stop before the knackers yard.
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• i remember seeing luke young and a tidy bird shopping in wimbledon villiage , i couldn't place him for a while . he had so many bags of designer clobber he was having trouble carrying them . the joke is he hadn't kicked a ball for so long for us i'd forgotten he was even at the club . we panic bought so many players , most of them their hearts were not in it and they went thru the motions ... at least with the lot we got playing now they go to the end and you can see them putting it in

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Worse than that, we could have signed Routledge on a permanent deal and had some change for what we dropped on SWP, according to Warnocks Autobiography. The consensus was that SWP was a better signing. Ridiculous with hindsight
                  No hindsight needed. Said at the time it would be a disaster, confidence player whose confidence was shot to bits before he even arrived.
                  He then sat on his backside coining it.

Comment

Actually liked Cisse...proper angry...ALL the time

Comment

True but he was another one that retired after us lol, the last stop before the knackers yard.
                      He left us in June 2013 and retired from football in October 2015 making a comeback in July 2017 and is still playing in Swiss league.

Comment

• Cisse was the most natural goalscorer I've seen down the Rangers after Charlie Austin in modern times. One good year of him easily paid for his wages...... Even if he did have a weird hardon for his "Mr Denzil" clothing range, or whatever it was called........

Unlike that useless parasite that was SWP.......... Faaaaarrk me did he earn some silly money for doing the square root of FA.

Comment

• Cisse was a great finisher... Remy too but problem was the amount of games they missed (for different reasons)

Comment

• They both had pace in abundance

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                              Cisse was the most natural goalscorer I've seen down the Rangers after Charlie Austin in modern times. One good year of him easily paid for his wages...... Even if he did have a weird hardon for his "Mr Denzil" clothing range, or whatever it was called........

Unlike that useless parasite that was SWP.......... Faaaaarrk me did he earn some silly money for doing the square root of FA.
                              Monsieur Lenoir......

Comment

• Always felt when chance fell to Cisse it would end up in the net

Comment

Working...
                                X