X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
    We all knew it was just a question of time, before this happened:
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/queen...pound-ffp-fine
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the bloke is absolutely deluded. A complete fraud and someone in the mainstream media needs to call him out on it. But they won’t because they are cowards

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the bloke is absolutely deluded. A complete fraud and someone in the mainstream media needs to call him out on it. But they won’t because they are cowards
      The bloke is the biggest myth in football - total fraud of a manager who has the media wrapped round his little finger. Clueless old ballbag face.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Thinking about it who on earth imposes a fine of £1 for every £1 you are over a limit ?

The EFL are essentially the Wonga of Governing Bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          The bloke is the biggest myth in football - total fraud of a manager who has the media wrapped round his little finger. Clueless old ballbag face.
          Personally I think he's probably a pretty good manager when surrounded by talented players. I just don't think he's particularly good a developing players. I also think he is manipulative and untrustworthy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Dont get all this i don't know the guy so i cant hate him stuff, i don't know bob geldof but i know i thoroughly detest the bloke.
            I actually do know Bob Geldof, and he's all right Kev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Personally I think he's probably a pretty good manager when surrounded by talented players. I just don't think he's particularly good a developing players. I also think he is manipulative and untrustworthy!
              To be fair, I think he was a decent manager in the years up to the end of his first spell at Portsmouth but he just started to believe his own hype.

Comment

• Redknapp speaks truth there. He did get rid of most of the overpaid mercenaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  To be fair, I think he was a decent manager in the years up to the end of his first spell at Portsmouth but he just started to believe his own hype.
                  Crikey some fans have short memories Redknapp is total fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Redknapp speaks truth there. He did get rid of most of the overpaid mercenaries.
                    You for real???

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Crikey some fans have short memories Redknapp is total fraud
                      Can't judge his whole career on what he did with us mate. Bloke did a very good job at West Ham, Spurs, Bournemouth & Portsmouth. Of course he isn't popular with our fans, or Southampton or Birmingham fans for that matter, but that doesn't make him a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                        You for real???
                        Samba, Boswinga, Cisse, Park, Granero, Mbia, Diakite, Cesar....

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Redknapp speaks truth there. He did get rid of most of the overpaid mercenaries.
                          Only so he could bring his own in

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Can't judge his whole career on what he did with us mate. Bloke did a very good job at West Ham, Spurs, Bournemouth & Portsmouth. Of course he isn't popular with our fans, or Southampton or Birmingham fans for that matter, but that doesn't make him a fraud.
                            Same as ollie who isnt popular with millwall & doesnt make him clueless but anyway carry on.....

What now furtive, you do n arf go on
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Same as ollie who isnt popular with millwall & doesnt make him clueless but anyway carry on.....

What now furtive, you do n arf go on
                              When have I ever called Ollie clueless mate?

I've been very clear on my thoughts on him since before he even came back. Good motivator, tactically limited. Never changed my stance on that. Don't think he's good enough for us, but never called him clueless that I can remember.
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 26-10-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                                Only so he could bring his own in
                                Some of them were pretty good (Austin, Dunne, Phillips, Morrison...). One of his problems was that he brought in his former players and quite a many of them were past their best.

Comment

Working...
                                X