FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If anyone has had a single moment more euphoric in their lifetime than the second that goal went in, id love to hear it.
    Ive been nowhere near it, and ive lived quite a colourful life, im no librarian
    Haha that made me chuckle
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• The football league have shown via this case, death of league cup, screwed up cup draws, ruining football league trophy and how they treated Luton and a Portsmouth that they are not competent

We might dislike PL but at least they’re effective best thing that could happen to English Football is PL to oversee it replacing FL

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Didnt mean it mate.
        Best ever day on this mortal planet for me.
        Wouldn't swap it for anything, hence i cant ever find it in me to hate on Unc or Redcrapp.
        'Hate' or constructively criticise out of love for the club and therefore hating the prospect of it coming to harm? There is a difference!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          #hangsheadinshame
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            'Hate' or constructively criticise out of love for the club and therefore hating the prospect of it coming to harm? There is a difference!
            Exactly

Comment

• Since when has it ever been easy being a R? Look at all the bulldung we have had over the years it never changes there is always something. We dust our selves off and carry on. Were not glory supporters so we have to put up with it unfortunately

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Change levitate for urinate
                Change levitate to ejaculate more like! I’ll remember that afternoon til the day I die.

Comment

• Reading that Sandro thread is hilarious looking back at it now. People now in hindsight saying how stupid we were to spend all that money but at the time was loving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                    Reading that Sandro thread is hilarious looking back at it now. People now in hindsight saying how stupid we were to spend all that money but at the time was loving it.
                    Read it expecting that know nothing k hant Rangers77 to have bigged up Sandro's signing. LOL....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      As I said on another thread, there was no moaning from anyone when the spending was being done. In fact, the only moaning was if we didn't spend as much as usual.
                      Ginge, if we moaned about the transfers, you would moan at us moaners moaning about transfers. I think that's right.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• What I find bewildering is the positive attitude of those who thought/still think we’d get away with a slap on the wrist. I wish I could buy your relentless ‘it will all work out’ attitude. The sheer incompetence of our owners who may be lovely but remain incompetent, has cost us dearly. I could drone on, but surely Beard was appointed to secure our enormously profitable major role in the OOC Development.
                        Another mistake was kicking Warnock out and putting Hughes in. I was flying back from the UK at the time and was shocked to the core. And don’t get me started on the World’s Worst Manager Redknapp...a complete joke from the start. How we got promoted with him I’ll never know. Miracles happen I suppose, and that’s what we need: another miracle. Football is run for the big clubs, often owned by people who have made their money in dubious fashion but most of them would still have enormous influence whoever their owners were. Tragedy for us that Fernandes didn’t know his #### from his elbow and worshipped ‘big’ names.

Comment

• What worries me most right now is the motivation of the players, January transfer window etc. if we were top we could perhaps gamble on spending our way to promotion. It’s too late for that. The people responsible for this mess include the idiot administrators at the Football League or whatever it’s now called. They were incapable of carrying out their jobs, and should have been booted out of football long before the #### hit the fan.

Comment

• What I find bewildering is the positive attitude of those who thought/still think we’d get away with a slap on the wrist. I wish I could buy your relentless ‘it will all work out’ attitude. The sheer incompetence of our owners who may be lovely but remain incompetent, has cost us dearly. I could drone on, but surely Beard was appointed to secure our enormously profitable major role in the OOC Development.
                            Another mistake was kicking Warnock out and putting Hughes in. I was flying back from the UK at the time and was shocked to the core. And don’t get me started on the World’s Worst Manager Redknapp...a complete joke from the start. How we got promoted with him I’ll never know. Miracles happen I suppose, and that’s what we need: another miracle. Football is run for the big clubs, often owned by people who have made their money in dubious fashion but most of them would still have enormous influence whoever their owners were. Tragedy for us that Fernandes didn’t know his #### from his elbow and worshipped ‘big’ names.

Comment

• Tried to delete repeat post but failed. Must have chanelled Redknapp.

Comment

• When Warnock went we were awful and heading one direction think vast majority although loyal to Neil thought getting sack was right

Comment

Working...
                                X