FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Luton were severely punished for rule breaking by the then Board and ended up dropping into the Conference League.

The FL don't give a $ hit about fans.

Luton were deducted 30 points which resulted in their relegation.

20 points were for going into Administration/CVA 3 times in less than 10 years. (10 pts deduction for 1st admin, -15 second time, and -20 for 3rd offence. Then
    10 more points for being found guilty of 56 (fifty six !) financial irregularities and rule breaks.

So lets not start sympathising with those chav #####s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      This is true mate.

It's what football has become though. Chairmen get away with doing more or less what they want, often clearing off when the $hit hits the fan. But it's always the fans that are left to suffer.

Could be worse mate, could follow Portsmouth. There is a club that was truly shafted by a succession of bad owners.

AND Harry Redknapp !

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
        AND Harry Redknapp !
        Let's not get started on that one. Isn't Spurs the only club he's been at that he didn't leave in an utter mess?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          AND Harry Redknapp !
          I'm no Redknapp fan but seeing as you've mentioned him tell me one player he signed or agreed their wages transfer deal or carried out their medicals yes he left a lot to be desired but naming him and Hugh's is barking up the wrong tree

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I'm no Redknapp fan but seeing as you've mentioned him tell me one player he signed or agreed their wages transfer deal or carried out their medicals yes he left a lot to be desired but naming him and Hugh's is barking up the wrong tree
            Harry was manipulative in my opinion. Used the press and media as a vehicle to get what he wanted. Also a few dubious deals under his watch. Jobs for the boys with Assou-Ekotto, Krankjar, Jenas etc. and then the likes of Oguchi Onyewu and Javier Chevanton who never kicked a ball. Those last 2 deals stank of brown envelope jobs to me.

Harry is all about Harry in my opinion. Was long past his best when we employed him, and clearly had his own agenda and not the best interest of the club at heart. The guy is far smarter than he pretends to be!

Comment

exactly. its down to the idiot owner. he has farked this club right up.

from chucking money around like bertie big ###### to, preforming like a fat seal doing keepy ups with sandro on deadline day.

without doubt, the worst owner in our history. complete and utter failure of a chairman.

#justwhatthefarkingdoctorordered.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Leicester made a loss of £20m in the season we got promoted with them as Champions. Wonder if they will get all this hassle when they get relegated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Leicester made a loss of £20m in the season we got promoted with them as Champions. Wonder if they will get all this hassle when they get relegated?
                  They are also fighting their fine. However theirs will only be about £10mil not £50Mil!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Harry was manipulative in my opinion. Used the press and media as a vehicle to get what he wanted. Also a few dubious deals under his watch. Jobs for the boys with Assou-Ekotto, Krankjar, Jenas etc. and then the likes of Oguchi Onyewu and Javier Chevanton who never kicked a ball. Those last 2 deals stank of brown envelope jobs to me.

Harry is all about Harry in my opinion. Was long past his best when we employed him, and clearly had his own agenda and not the best interest of the club at heart. The guy is far smarter than he pretends to be!
                    He still had people above him that could have said no and not given him another year after promotion naw imo he and Hugh's were doing what T F wanted but didn't get the results

Comment

Ay?!?!?!

Fernandes hired proven professionals to do the job he employed them to do. Both Hughes and Redknapp f*cked him over big time.

Not saying Fernandes is blameless at all. Shouldn't have got rid of Warnock and panic bought at the beginning and should have learned from the sh*t show that was Mark Hughes.

Redknapp and Hughes didn't HAVE to spend the money that was offered them? One of these "highly thought of" professionals in the game could have said "put it in to the academy and bring me some players through"

Again, buck stops with Fernandes but Hughes and Redknapp are equal blame in my eyes. At least Fernandes has written off the debt and continued to invest (smaller amounts obviously) whereas the other two did nothing for their millions they "earned" and left us in a dreadful situation whilst they f*ck off without a care in the world.
                      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• FFP - really it should be a ruling which allows the owners to spend as much as they want but prohibits them from incurring a single penny of debt on the club.

This way it protects the clubs interests while allowing ####### owners to blow their fortune.
                        Last edited by Awin; 25-10-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Wow pl4yboy is now a banned word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            exactly. its down to the idiot owner. he has farked this club right up.

from chucking money around like bertie big ###### to, preforming like a fat seal doing keepy ups with sandro on deadline day.

without doubt, the worst owner in our history. complete and utter failure of a chairman.

#justwhatthefarkingdoctorordered.
                            Selective memory time? Didn’t seem the case when we won at Wembley and there were plenty on here who were more than happy to enjoy the salad days under TF. Far from perfect but not deserving of this degree of spleen. Chris Wright anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              FFP - really it should be a ruling which allows the owners to spend as much as they want but prohibits them from incurring a single penny of debt on the club.

This way it protects the clubs interests while allowing ####### owners to blow their fortune.
                              Exactly what this should be, but whoever wouldnt make any money out of it then
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                                They are also fighting their fine. However theirs will only be about £10mil not £50Mil!
                                Good, but I bet they have some b*llshit excuse on spending on their academy or ground improvements or providing rattles for every fan or something.....

Comment

Working...
                                X