FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Yeah agreed. I especially like the answer to the 2nd question. Clearly the lack of spending in recent seasons is all down to the possibility of this fine.
    I never understand the complaining about Hoos. From a financial/business standpoint he is trying to keep us sustainable and I think he will be successful.
    Ginge you should now by now mate some on here would quite literally whinge about ANYTHING. Sign Austin back? "injury prone and past it, we need to be moving forwards not backwards"
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      Hoos not a Trump fan, interesting tidbit
      Personally I liked that bit. Don't need to be a lefty to dislike Trump. You just need to be a decent human being with half a brain to realise what that guy is all about!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Ginge you should now by now mate some on here would quite literally whinge about ANYTHING. Sign Austin back? "injury prone and past it, we need to be moving forwards not backwards"
        Lee Hoos is the one guy on the board and management team that I trust fully to do the job he is employed in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Lee Hoos is the one guy on the board and management team that I trust fully to do the job he is employed in!
          Indeed, I agree mate.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I wonder if forum whingers whine to their partners as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              We are a lefty club #londonisopen #rainbowrangers #wheelerwednesday etc etc
              Not liking trump is nothing to do with political leanings, more to do with one’s humanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                Not liking trump is nothing to do with political leanings, more to do with one’s humanity.
                Yes, added winky face....please acknowledge winky face...#winkyface

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  We are a lefty club #londonisopen #rainbowrangers #wheelerwednesday etc etc
                  We have a privileged white male as manager though #downwiththepatriarchy #systematicracism

Comment

• Wonder what fine we will get when we annouce our loss for the year on the back of paying a £40m+ FFP fine?

Comment

• HP anyone?

Comment

Agree but without starting a political debate I'd take him over that evil c*** Hilary. That's one dangerous, nasty woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Wonder what fine we will get when we annouce our loss for the year on the back of paying a £40m+ FFP fine?
                          It doesn't count towards it for FFP calculations apparently.

Comment

It's ok trusting Hoos but he's only an employee , I think it's only right that someone from the very top fills the fans in on what intentions they have planned for the future not that it would be a cast iron gaurenee , but see seeing as T Fs over ambition got the club in this mess like I said earlier it started with his sacking of Warnock and it's no good blaming Hugh's and Redknapp they never signed a player or agreed wages or conducted a medical without T F none of it would have happend

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              A wittism me thinks Jack !

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Thank god for "exceptional items" eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X