Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Artful View Post

That’s a hell of a rate of inflation! Was 40 million the other week. The fact that the board have stated that any FFP fine would be paid by themselves and not the club seems to be lost on so many
    Good post Art........The fella is right they could've run, as lot of others have.

Comment

• Personally like the man. Ok he has made mistakes and been badly advised but there are a lot worse out there and, although it hurts,he is doing something about it and not
      leaving us to rot. We could have been a Boutique club that never gave a sh*t about the fans. Much as I get disgruntled at some of the decisions I still trust him and Hoos
      to sort out the finances and Sir Les and Maclaren to get the best out of the team.

Comment

• I like the part where he says that we could have expensive tickets... especially when we have the most ludicrous and ridiculous price structure in the entire division and it costs as much to sit behind the goal as it does on the better seats on the side stands...

Oh, a season ticket in the upper loft costs £500 - £585... I'm neutral about him but he is talking ######## here.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post
          I like the part where he says that we could have expensive tickets... especially when we have the most ludicrous and ridiculous price structure in the entire division and it costs as much to sit behind the goal as it does on the better seats on the side stands...

Oh, a season ticket in the upper loft costs £500 - £585... I'm neutral about him but he is talking ######## here.
          yeah the season ticket one is quite laughable as they're far from cheap! that being said though fulham's cheapest season ticket next season will cost 500 quid for an adult, their most expensive will be 1100.

at least we're in a better situation than 2 years ago, no high earners left etc. i just wish there was a bit more transparency from the board and not once every 4 months in the form of a fans forum. for example smithies is worth more than 3.5m so if he was sold because of a clause or verbal agreement then come out and say so rather than keeping tight lipped!

Comment

• Question of timing really, We have just sold our best olayer for a fee that was on the low side so to come out and state what he has is probably not the best he will ever do.

Comment

• From Cesar + Green to - Smithies.... Manager TF sacked and failed to appoint a second time off to the Premiership with our Goalie. Sigh.....Good luck to both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I think some of the people on here would happily endorse some of the low life comments he has to see on twitter. I wish he'd stay off there.
                Agreed.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• He has every right to say what he likes nobody has any right to take that away ! But he should think 1st what he's saying like fans need to show patients we are doing this we are doing that be careful Tony some might interperate that as we farked up but stick with us and keep buying the inferior product we selling and we will get it some time soon

Comment

• I don't get all this "at least he hasnt walked away nonsense" he is the clown that has endorsed all the pish poor running of the club and least he could do is rectify it,seems like some wanna give him a medal for being such a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      I don't get all this "at least he hasnt walked away nonsense" he is the clown that has endorsed all the pish poor running of the club and least he could do is rectify it,seems like some wanna give him a medal for being such a hero.
                      But like the former Pompey owners he could've walked away, and left us to go into admin
                      Credit to him for not doing so

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

But like the former Pompey owners he could've walked away, and left us to go into admin
                        Credit to him for not doing so
                        but he is the clown that got us into the mess,why should he have credit for staying? ....its the very least he could do

Comment

• Look we all wanted to be in the premiership,they bought what they thought was names that in all honesty should of kept us there but didn't. He spent in good faith and in hindsight was poorly advised. But he spent. We can't have it always.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

but he is the clown that got us into the mess,why should he have credit for staying? ....its the very least he could do
                            Agree, but at least he is doing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              Look we all wanted to be in the premiership,they bought what they thought was names that in all honesty should of kept us there but didn't. He spent in good faith and in hindsight was poorly advised. But he spent. We can't have it always.
                              That is actually bang on Leighs....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                Look we all wanted to be in the premiership,they bought what they thought was names that in all honesty should of kept us there but didn't. He spent in good faith and in hindsight was poorly advised. But he spent. We can't have it always.
                                Well put and absolutely right.

Comment

Working...
                                X