No announcement yet.

Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management change due to new investment explains alot . TF will blame the ollie sacking as a requirement for the new investors. Might be exciting times ahead. I think there paying the FFP in exchange for Tonys shares and he walking away just on the board chaps or buying Mittals shares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      What are these orange bars?
      A ‘div-o-meter’ ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

A ‘div-o-meter’ ?
        That’s what I was thinking. LOL.

Comment

• I see same names on twitter who were tweeting him demanding he explains Holloway decision now tweeting him say stfu up!!!! What a bunch of jokers

cant do right for doing wrong

Comment

• Downside to being so open on Twitter Westy.

Comment

• Oh and Fulham beating Derby 2-0

Comment

• Bungle on twitter giving it some. Getting plenty of stick.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Whats he saying Hits?

Comment

• Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h First time . Players all come back fit. Really fit. Trainning in portugal going well. Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes GCEO of AirAsia, Founder of Tune Group, Chairman of QPR , Chairman of Caterham Group. ÜT: 3.134334,101.688174 520 Following 1.6M Followers Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes Tony Fernandes’s Tweets Tony Fernandes Retweeted balhampa balhampa @balhampa · 1h Replying to @tonyfernandes I think most fans appreciate that the club is now being well run but facing difficult financial times. Lee and Les are doing a great job and the number of young players coming into the first team squad is brilliant. Keep up the good work! Who to follow Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz @MercedesBenz Welcome to Mercedes-Benz – stay informed and follow us. For technical assistance please contact your local dealer. Provider: (link: http://mercedes-benz.com/provider) mercedes-benz.com/provider PUMA PUMA @PUMA Since 1948, PUMA has changed the game with speed, spontaneity, and performance innovation. Get a behind the scenes look at all things #ForeverFaster. Mercedes-AMG Mercedes-AMG @MercedesAMG The official #AMG account. Follow us for announcements, updates & exclusives! Provider: (link: http://amg4.me/Provider) amg4.me/Provider (link: http://amg4.me/Efficiency-Statement) amg4.me/Efficiency-Sta… Show more Tony Fernandes Retweeted Colin Clarke Colin Clarke qprColin · 1h Replying to @Clonners58 and @tonyfernandes Mate .. I tweeted or facebooked or whatever exactly what he’s just said yesterday .. I think he’s plagiarising me Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h It’s frustrating seeing some of the comments. A bit of support pre season would not go amiss. Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h We haven’t run away and left a mess. We stayed and fought through and have been a model club for the community, FFP and development. Many owners would have left. #resiliance Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h Patience over the next few years is all we ask as we bed in a backroom grow the academy. Bring in decent culture. Get the training Ground done. Do a new stadium (very very hard ) . The club has defiantly seen the worse days over and hopefully there is some light Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h When we took very qpr there was no real academy no real plan on a stadium. No scouting , no youth development. Different badge different strip, poor communications with fans. Expensive tickets. It meant we tried to buy our success and that failed

Comment

• Farking mess that.... Let me tidy it up. Hang on

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Whats he saying Hits?
                        You probably can´t read the words anyway. Uncle on a bender again.

#unclegibberishasperusual
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• But the worst days were because of him and his mis management of the club.

Comment

• Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h First time . Players all come back fit. Really fit. Trainning in portugal going well

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Farking mess that.... Let me tidy it up. Hang on
                              Told you
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h When we took very qpr there was no real academy no real plan on a stadium. No scouting , no youth development. Different badge different strip, poor communications with fans. Expensive tickets. It meant we tried to buy our success and that failed

Comment

Working...
                                X