X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes
    Tony Fernandes

@tonyfernandes
    We are going to have to make some hard decisions over the next few weeks if we are to keep improving. But there is light. And I’m pleased that the hard work is beginning to take shape
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Tony Fernandes
      Tony Fernandes

@tonyfernandes
      We are going to have to make some hard decisions over the next few weeks if we are to keep improving. But there is light. And I’m pleased that the hard work is beginning to take shape
      That is the most encouraging thing I've seen Tony tweet in a long while!

Comment

• Reckon that means some sales of players but we all anticipated that

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Reckon that means some sales of players but we all anticipated that
          Agreed.
          Smithies, Luongo, Washington, Pavel and Freeman could all go. I wouldn't be surprised if Smyth or Eze go too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Agreed.
            Smithies, Luongo, Washington, Pavel and Freeman could all go. I wouldn't be surprised if Smyth or Eze go too.
            Making room for the toddlers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

That is the most encouraging thing I've seen Tony tweet in a long while!
              Why? Holloway?

Comment

• Maybe IH as well with any luck and get in someone that knows something about being a proper manager and not a clown.

Comment

• the qpr podcast with Tony Fernandes is now available to listen...................

http://www.west12media.co.uk/qprpod/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    the qpr podcast with Tony Fernandes is now available to listen...................

http://www.west12media.co.uk/qprpod/
                    What do you reckon Hits?

Haven't had time to listen to the whole thing, but it's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Which is encouraging.

Comment

• Defy anyone to listen and not say he has not learnt and we’re on the road to recovery under him. He’s really impressed me in this with some of his football knowledge

just wish he would stop going on about planes but he is the man once were all sorted out he will take us forward

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

What do you reckon Hits?

Haven't had time to listen to the whole thing, but it's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Which is encouraging.
                        Like you mate, i have not listened to all of it, currently upto the part regarding ffp.
                        From whats been said so far, not much praise has been given to holloway.
                        think that uncle will get rid if a suitable alternative becomes available in the close season.

plenty of praise for chris ramsey and the dof.

Comment

• I'm listening now, ....i'm liking the cut of his jib.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I'm listening now, ....i'm liking the cut of his jib.
                            Dave he’s been spot on so far. No endorsement of Ollie reckon he’s goner

He skirted around stadium but that sounded like there were irons in the fire. Initial work starting regardless on WF which was good to know and FFP he said don’t worry

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Dave he’s been spot on so far. No endorsement of Ollie reckon he’s goner

He skirted around stadium but that sounded like there were irons in the fire. Initial work starting regardless on WF which was good to know and FFP he said don’t worry
                              I'm a bit behind you west, but i like the sound of that.

Comment

• Mines died an hour in and won’t refresh. Someone update me me last 15mins pleassssseeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X