• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can tell it's the international break with no R's game to whinge about

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Love Tony long may he reign
      Not sure I'd go that far. But he certainly ain't the ogre that some on here would have you believe he is!

Comment

• All about opinions and as a chairman of my team of 40 plus years he has been dreadful. I would ask what was ever his plan for us when he took over?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          All about opinions and as a chairman of my team of 40 plus years he has been dreadful. I would ask what was ever his plan for us when he took over?
          Don't think he had a proper plan, that was the problem. Thought he could just throw a bit of money at it and compete for trophies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Don't think he had a proper plan, that was the problem. Thought he could just throw a bit of money at it and compete for trophies!
            This & it doesnt take alot of working out tbh 73! he obviously thought it would be easier than it was with money to burn! we`re not 300 million in the red now are we so its nowhere near as bad as a few would believe either.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. We are not talking about kids knocking a few quid out in a sweet shop we are talking about 250 million plus and to THINK you can just throw money at it with gates of 18k maximum says everything you need to know about him as a chairman. To not have a plan blows the naive line out of the window and proves him to be a incompetent wreckless individual.

Comment

Pinkie. We are not talking about kids knocking a few quid out in a sweet shop we are talking about 250 million plus and to THINK you can just throw money at it with gates of 18k maximum says everything you need to know about him as a chairman. To not have a plan blows the naive line out of the window and proves him to be a incompetent wreckless individual.
                Are we 250 million in the red 73?
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Are we in a better position now then when he took over Pinkie?

Comment

• Premier league when he took over mid to lower championship team now with a FFP fine hanging over us? Quite clear he has been a disaster of the highest order and to not have a plan and waste the money and the premier league golden ticket twice sums him up.

Comment

• After the Briatore years plus the time with guns in the boardroom TF is not all that bad in comparison. Just think ourselves lucky we haven't got owners like Orient, Blackpool, Sunderland,Blackburn etc. There are far far worse out there.
                      The man has made mistake but has realised and is now trying a different approach that will secure our future. Just look at the resources that have gone into the U23s.

Comment

• There is good work going at the club right now and credit where it is due. I will gurantee you if he could return to the good old days of spunking dough on over aged wasters on #### loads of dough he would. Cast your mind back to those days where he was at every big name signings press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          After the Briatore years plus the time with guns in the boardroom TF is not all that bad in comparison. Just think ourselves lucky we haven't got owners like Orient, Blackpool, Sunderland,Blackburn etc. There are far far worse out there.
                          The man has made mistake but has realised and is now trying a different approach that will secure our future. Just look at the resources that have gone into the U23s.
                          I'd have Briatore over this fella every day of the week.

An ar5ehole yes but it's not a popularity contest.

Once he realised you can't sack a manager after 5 mins and you employ the right man (which we haven't done since NW) he was clinical in his approach and delivered us what he said he would. The Premier League in 4 years.

Tango & Cash were horrible little men but I'd trust them with the purse strings and business acumen over this tubby clown who loves a pat on the back from the happy clappers round the pubs in Bush.

Personal opinion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            I'd have Briatore over this fella every day of the week.

An ar5ehole yes but it's not a popularity contest.

Once he realised you can't sack a manager after 5 mins and you employ the right man (which we haven't done since NW) he was clinical in his approach and delivered us what he said he would. The Premier League in 4 years.

Tango & Cash were horrible little men but I'd trust them with the purse strings and business acumen over this tubby clown who loves a pat on the back from the happy clappers round the pubs in Bush.

Personal opinion!
                            BANG on.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There is good work going at the club right now and credit where it is due. I will gurantee you if he could return to the good old days of spunking dough on over aged wasters on #### loads of dough he would. Cast your mind back to those days where he was at every big name signings press conference.
                              On the basis he has said on many occasions he has made mistakes and has learned from them how exactly are you guaranteeing he would do the same again? That is a statement without any foundation.

Comment

• I love the international break.
                                Cant coat the players and manager off off for being shite so the happy heads go in as hard as they can on the chairman, dof and tea lady for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X