Thought this was starting soon
    yes, its starting soon.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      yes, its starting soon.
      How soon is now?

Comment

Tarbie. Do you think Fernandes will pump money from the OOC redevelopment back into Rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Tarbie. Do you think Fernandes will pump money from the OOC redevelopment back into Rangers?
          I think he'll be looking to recoup some of the 250m him and his cronies have lost to be honest, but so would I if I was in his shoes.

Fernandes has decided to go down the route of making the club self sufficient. This means we will be operating off whatever funds we can raise through sponsorship, tv money and gate receipts, plus any monies raised from player sales.

I can't see any more significant cash injections from the board under our current ownership. Personally, I'm happy about that. I think a few clubs in both the Championship and the Premier League will come a cropper at some point from the current level of spending!

Comment

Agree with the not knocking any more money out and think he stays to maximise his return while using the club name along the way. By the time that happens we will have the high earners off the books and a sale could be on the cards as the club will be in a much healthier state.

Comment

Agree with the not knocking any more money out and think he stays to maximise his return while using the club name along the way. By the time that happens we will have the high earners off the books and a sale could be on the cards as the club will be in a much healthier state.
              It will be a win win.

Him and his lot will get their grubby, clueless hands on property, we will have new owners who hopfully will be more clued up.

I'd be happy with that.

Comment

Not a bad shout that Hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  How soon is now?

Soon

Comment

Not a bad shout that Hits.

Said it from the start mate. that lot are only hanging on to us as it would look favourably on them when contracts and planning rights are given out by the government/ council to build offices/houses.

this whole stadium rubbish is just to buy time from us supporters until their portfolio is full of offices and other buildings.

only then, will they look to flog us.

employing the current setup at the club, namely dof les, ian holloway, and her majesty andy sinton, this is all to placate fans while they have given up on the club and refuse to invest further funds and show any ambition whatsoever. this is why lee hoo's is running the show.

so i would say, forget training grounds and stadiums.

plus, dont forget. just after he bought us, he openly admitted that we were going to be used as a "vehicle" for his air asia franchise.

now we are being used as a vehicle for his property portfolio venture.

Comment

• I have always said exactly the same as he lost out on his original idea of the olympic regeneration when the 2 David's would not trade with him. Total disaster of a chairman and I am sure he will be gone once he has copped some of his dough back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        I have always said exactly the same as he lost out on his original idea of the olympic regeneration when the 2 David's would not trade with him. Total disaster of a chairman and I am sure he will be gone once he has copped some of his dough back.
                        Agreed. he has to be up there as one of our worst chairman ever

the sooner the pleb is gone, the better

Comment

• When you look at how other people have gone to clubs after a takeover they nearly all seemed to have a plan. What was his plan as no team has ever wasted what we have with a record transfer fee of around 10 million.

Comment

• Hits and 73 -Should start #wehatetony - get it trending

Comment

• Brian. I have never been a fan and not based on us not spending money purely based on his incompetence as a chairman.

Comment

• Love Tony long may he reign

Comment

Working...
                                X