No announcement yet.

Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes Patience over the next few years is all we ask as we bed in a backroom grow the academy. Bring in decent culture. Get the training Ground done. Do a new stadium (very very hard ) . The club has defiantly seen the worse days over and hopefully there is some light
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes We haven’t run away and left a mess. We stayed and fought through and have been a model club for the community, FFP and development. Many owners would have left.

Comment

• Tony Fernandes Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 1h It’s frustrating seeing some of the comments. A bit of support pre season would not go amiss

Comment

• Model club? 60 million fine hanging over the clubs head.

Comment

• The pratt is getting a right battering on there and rightly so. Ole bungle wants to be lorded for changing a badge and planning a stadium that will never happen. 7 years and that is what he has achieved. Farking embarrassing clownhead

Comment

• What would you like TF to say and what do you want as an alternative given where we are now through whoever's fault?

Comment

• Prem league team when he took over so what exactly can he proud of other than the play off win. Why on earth does he do it to himself?

Comment

• Cricket. Maybe just say nothing at all rather than trying to justify himself.

Comment

• Jeez, if he didn't say nothing you'd be moaning he was too quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      What would you like TF to say and what do you want as an alternative given where we are now through whoever's fault?
                      Most just want him to keep schtum I guess.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Jeez, if he didn't say nothing you'd be moaning he was too quiet
                        That´s true. Most here always want the opposite of what they get.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• He and the other shareholders had their trousers pulled down and were ar$e raped by many footballing ctuns from all aspects of the game who took advantage of naive owners. To bang on about what a fookup he is and what a w@nky mess we're in every time he goes on Tw@tter strikes me as bitter and mean spirited based on some imagined personal affront because "I'm a real fan" and I can cry if I want to. Grow up Tw@tter scum.

Comment

• I think some of the people on here would happily endorse some of the low life comments he has to see on twitter. I wish he'd stay off there.

Comment

• Who knows, maybe some on here partake in it on a regular basis judging by some of the moaning so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Model club? 60 million fine hanging over the clubs head.
                                That’s a hell of a rate of inflation! Was 40 million the other week. The fact that the board have stated that any FFP fine would be paid by themselves and not the club seems to be lost on so many

Comment

Working...
                                X