Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Just some of his tweets and stuff after losses and even after some wins are a bit much and a bit samey is all.
    True...the bloke is a twitter div

Comment

• Personally, I call it as it is. And 9 times out if 10, when Tony talks about football he talks absolute guff. Sorry if that's being overly critical of the guy, but that's how I see it. I'm sure he talks a lot more sense on the subject of low cost airlines. Perhaps he should focus his Twitter activities around that subject in future, that way we won't have anything to complain about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Personally, I call it as it is. And 9 times out if 10, when Tony talks about football he talks absolute guff. Sorry if that's being overly critical of the guy, but that's how I see it. I'm sure he talks a lot more sense on the subject of low cost airlines. Perhaps he should focus his Twitter activities around that subject in future, that way we won't have anything to complain about!
        There'd be complaints that he no longer had any interest in the club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

There'd be complaints that he no longer had any interest in the club!
          Not from me there wouldn't. I'd love him to be far less prominent on social media. I don't think it's normal for a club owner to make himself so available to the fans. I don't really think it's a good idea at all for the guys sat at boardroom level to allow themselves to potentially be influenced by fans in the manner that Tony does.

You don't see Sheikh Khaldoon, Stan Kroenke or Roman Abramovich behaving like that do you? They keep far away from the public eye and make their decisions with regards to the club in private, just as it should be.

Comment

• Interesting tweets on LFW

The bit where he says “soon we can explain all” sounds like it’s more than just a change of manager.

Comment

• Tony Fernandes

While some @QPRFC fans are not happy at change of manager soon we can explain all.Ian Holloway’s remains everything I have said in the past.
              11:35 pm · 13 May 2018

Comment

• What is he groveling about here......

#anotherfarkup

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  What is he groveling about here......

#anotherfarkup
                  That's what I was referring to on the other thread mate. All is not well, it seems, with AirAsia.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Would not be against him standing aside as long as the club see's the benefit. Maybe there is potential new investment coming in with McClaren?

Comment

• Whatever else, he isn’t going to sack a manager before selling the club.....

Comment

• What are these orange bars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Been a Tony fan since the beginning but in recent years even I've found myself thinking for god sake man, shut the fark up...
                          And the reason my post appeared under yours was coincidence, not your post

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                            Interesting tweets on LFW

The bit where he says “soon we can explain all” sounds like it’s more than just a change of manager.
                            Interesting

Comment

• Very scary that some fans still think Ollie's the future. To the extent that Uncle has to apologise. Fvck that.

Said t'other day that a likely pre-condition re incoming 'consortium' was that Uncle wield the axe and sort Ollie's pay off. Sounds more and more likely if the take over talk is fo real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Not from me there wouldn't. I'd love him to be far less prominent on social media. I don't think it's normal for a club owner to make himself so available to the fans. I don't really think it's a good idea at all for the guys sat at boardroom level to allow themselves to potentially be influenced by fans in the manner that Tony does.

You don't see Sheikh Khaldoon, Stan Kroenke or Roman Abramovich behaving like that do you? They keep far away from the public eye and make their decisions with regards to the club in private, just as it should be.
                                Maybe not from you, but there are certainly others.

Comment

Working...
                                X