Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine died too about 10 minutes in and can't get it back on

Comment

• He was very down to earth. Lessons learned and now all about sustainability. He had good things to say about SLF; CR and GP. Said the scouting reports were chalk and cheese compared to those he got from Rigg.

WF very frustrating, FFP being dealt with and will probably be resolved before WF and OOC/LCS. Said the principle of FFP is right but it's implementation is wrong. Thought it is unfair beacause we have a smaller stadium. All for safe standing.

Would'nt be drawn on Hughes but safe to say there is a story there. We will have a solid spine come pre-season and said we aren't a selling club but everyone has their price. Tried to persuade Bowler to stay and "look at him now."

Cagey about IH. Time to assess things is at the end of the season and even mentioned 4-4-2!

Also keen on getting better medical management in including a sports scientist to lower the injury risks to players in the future.
      Last edited by acricketer; 30-04-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• A couple of things I wouldn't agree with but on the whole you get the impression that he's learned a thing or two.

Comment

• I've just got to Warren Farm and Stadium .....liking the sound of everything so far

Comment

• We are NOT a selling club......We don't need to sell official!!! Great news

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              We are NOT a selling club......We don't need to sell official!!! Great news
              Hardly gonna say that we're f*cked and need to sell some players to raise a few quid, is he?

Ha ha

Comment

• Very interesting listen and if what he says is true it seems like he has learned lessons and very clear that appointing Hughes destroyed the club in every way. Been his harshest critic and while no fan of his as a chairman I hope he turns it around and proves me wrong.

Comment

We are NOT a selling club......We don't need to sell official!!! Great news
                  Then in the next breath

'but everyone has their price' lol

Comment

• Very interesting to hear him praise CR, LF and GP but not too much for the manager so looks like maybe this has been discussed by both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Hardly gonna say that we're f*cked and need to sell some players to raise a few quid, is he?

Ha ha
                      Yeah but hang on a mo, we've got posters on here accepting £500 and a set of sherry glasses for players.
                      I like the sound of it. If we get a big offer we'll sell as will all clubs in the world.
                      I'm feeling positive about the summer and next season......prob only last an hour or so mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Very interesting to hear him praise CR, LF and GP but not too much for the manager so looks like maybe this has been discussed by both parties.
                        Agree, there's more to Ollie's no show on the lap of honour, than just emotion of his mother ......imo.

Comment

Yeah but hang on a mo, we've got posters on here accepting £500 and a set of sherry glasses for players.
                          I like the sound of it. If we get a big offer we'll sell as will all clubs in the world.
                          I'm feeling positive about the summer and next season......prob only last an hour or so mind!
                          Totally agree mate, we absolutely should be saying publicly that we don't need to sell anyone. I suspect the truth is far from that though!

Comment

Agree, there's more to Ollie's no show on the lap of honour, than just emotion of his mother ......imo.
                            Dead man walking

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Totally agree mate, we absolutely should be saying publicly that we don't need to sell anyone. I suspect the truth is far from that though!
                              My take is we don’t have to sell but if your willing pay over the odds then make an offer

Comment

I think the Wilkins family buried Ray yesterday too from what I read on twitter somewhere. Not sure if he would have been there or not, but do know it affected him badly.

Must be an absolutely awful time for the poor bloke.

Comment

Working...
                                X