No announcement yet.

Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit. That could be true to a point but luck has nothing to do with the ffp fine or the mis management from day 1. We have not had a manager for 3 years as the last 3 have been a joke and the 2 before we taking him for a ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
      I know TF is somewhat to blame and takes overall responsibility but I do think he has been incredibly unlucky during his reign. He knows he will have a decision to make in the near future and I believe he is hoping we will find a couple of results from somewhere soon to take the decision from him. He backed Hughes as far as he possibly could and JFH too before just having to pull the trigger as results kept going against them. Sadly the same is happening here and in the next few weeks the inevitable will happen unless we can pull a result or two out the hat in the next few weeks. I keep hoping his luck will turn, it did briefly at Wembley but in the main luck has been against him. Some may argue you make your own luck and that may be true but I hope for all of us it changes and soon.
      Bang on mate - totally agree. If only he had a crystal ball...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Had a couple of hours off and come back on and you lot no matter what thread are still going on like as if youre obsessed lol, we get the message lol,
        With all due respect, if anyone's obsessed it's you I'm afraid.

Comment

Had a couple of hours off and come back on and you lot no matter what thread are still going on like as if youre obsessed lol, we get the message lol,
          You're right there Pinks after a while I get embarrassed reading it , I start to think what the am I doing

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            What about his last job at Millwall?
            Has he not managed six clubs and been relegated with three of them?

Comment

Kit. That could be true to a point but luck has nothing to do with the ffp fine or the mis management from day 1. We have not had a manager for 3 years as the last 3 have been a joke and the 2 before we taking him for a ride.
              Yeah an absolute joke bringing in scowen freeman baptiste and starting to get the youngsters in slowly, honestly.....
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                With all due respect, if anyone's obsessed it's you I'm afraid.
                What cos im the only one whos still positive about things! have said it before but really do hope we pick up and shut alot of you lot up.

Comment

What cos im the only one whos still positive about things! have said it before but really do hope we pick up and shut alot of you lot up.
                  I think you miss the point totally. It’s not a case of us hoping the team will lose - I don’t know any QPR fan that ever wants us to lose a game - it’s about the fact lots of us don’t believe we’ll progress under Holloway. I was shocked when he got the job, thought it was a huge mistake at the time, and I’m still not all convinced he is the answer....in fact I believe he adds significantly to our considerable issues. Having said that I’d LOVE to be proved wrong and for him to get his act together, get us playing good football, stop losing games, getting played off the park, and to actually win a few games. We’re now on a run of 5 with out a win, 1 point from the previous 15, all added to his dismal performance last season.... I’m sure he feels it too - he looks increasingly unhinged in his recent post match interviews.

Comment

Don't hold your breath old bean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                      I think you miss the point totally. It’s not a case of us hoping the team will lose - I don’t know any QPR fan that ever wants us to lose a game - it’s about the fact lots of us don’t believe we’ll progress under Holloway. I was shocked when he got the job, thought it was a huge mistake at the time, and I’m still not all convinced he is the answer....in fact I believe he adds significantly to our considerable issues. Having said that I’d LOVE to be proved wrong and for him to get his act together, get us playing good football, stop losing games, getting played off the park, and to actually win a few games. We’re now on a run of 5 with out a win, 1 point from the previous 15, all added to his dismal performance last season.... I’m sure he feels it too - he looks increasingly unhinged in his recent post match interviews.
                      I get the point perfectly thanks northolt, how can i not lol, its every single thread, hence why i want ollie and the boys to turn this around to shut alot of this consistent moaning and bitching of our own team/manager! should be like a marriage through thick and thin!

Comment

I get the point perfectly thanks northolt, how can i not lol, its every single thread, hence why i want ollie and the boys to turn this around to shut alot of this consistent moaning and bitching of our own team/manager! should be like a marriage through thick and thin!
                        Rubbish!

You pick your wife yourself. No QPR fan other than you would have picked a combination of Ollie and Bircham.

Comment

• Pinkie. He may have brought the players in that you listed but his record is still #### and you dress it up with all positive spin you like that my friend is cold hard facts. He is a dud of a manager as shown at his last job and this one tooo.

Comment

Pinkie. He may have brought the players in that you listed but his record is still #### and you dress it up with all positive spin you like that my friend is cold hard facts. He is a dud of a manager as shown at his last job and this one tooo.
                            https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ian-...l/trainer/1524

This needs no further comment!

Comment

• Stuck records lads! youve said and got youre points across on every single thread like i have, im not saying no more now

Comment

I admire your spirit mate but it isn't going to happen sadly.

I reckon he'll get sacked just before Millwall...save him the embarrassment of them tearing him a new one at the Den.

Comment

Working...
                                X