No announcement yet.

Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Fernandes has jet again been taken for a ride. He didn`t deserve this,imo.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Who is to blame for that Shania?

Comment

• Bloke should keep his gob shut from now on regarding twitter. I thought it was good for a while having a chairman with easy access to the fans on a social platform. Now everytime he opens his gob it infuriates me. He's like a kid who has no idea about football whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Who is to blame for that Shania?
          Poor Olli. Or ultimately himself, I know, I know.
          Last edited by Shania; 03-12-2017, 06:57 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Well I'm afraid his still having his pants pulled down by people he believes he trusts, Holloway for one a poor manager, a DOF who does what? and Hoos, has brought in people to try and appease fans, as as someone stated earlier in the thread, with FFP fine of possible £40M still hanging over us there ain't going to be a queue of investors around for a long time

Comment

• We still created chances with 10 men? Total rubbish, shot on target at the end and that was it. Over 500 of us sat through that yesterday (one or two were lucky enough to get thrown out!)

Comment

• He employed Holloway Shania so not sure what you mean? The man is a embarrasment of a chairman just never learns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Mr Fernandes has jet again been taken for a ride. He didn`t deserve this,imo.
                  JET is definitely taking him for a ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    JET is definitely taking him for a ride.
                    Swazzy.

Comment

• Had a couple of hours off and come back on and you lot no matter what thread are still going on like as if youre obsessed lol, we get the message lol,
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Croydon was he not quoted as saying he would take care of that with the other shareholders?
                        Yes, but it still has to be via the club. He will just fund it. And he has said he will.

Comment

He employed Holloway Shania so not sure what you mean? The man is a embarrasment of a chairman just never learns.
                          That`s true. But I would probably have hired Olli myself. Thing is; He generally talks a good game, and he did well at Blackpool and partly Crystal Palace. He did also give us the impression that he had studied the "modern game" while he was a pundit on telly. I believed him and thought it would be an upgraded Version of Ollie who would turn up at Loftus Road this time, But with hindsight, I was wrong and so was Fernandes.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• What about his last job at Millwall?

Comment

• I know TF is somewhat to blame and takes overall responsibility but I do think he has been incredibly unlucky during his reign. He knows he will have a decision to make in the near future and I believe he is hoping we will find a couple of results from somewhere soon to take the decision from him. He backed Hughes as far as he possibly could and JFH too before just having to pull the trigger as results kept going against them. Sadly the same is happening here and in the next few weeks the inevitable will happen unless we can pull a result or two out the hat in the next few weeks. I keep hoping his luck will turn, it did briefly at Wembley but in the main luck has been against him. Some may argue you make your own luck and that may be true but I hope for all of us it changes and soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                I know TF is somewhat to blame and takes overall responsibility but I do think he has been incredibly unlucky during his reign. He knows he will have a decision to make in the near future and I believe he is hoping we will find a couple of results from somewhere soon to take the decision from him. He backed Hughes as far as he possibly could and JFH too before just having to pull the trigger as results kept going against them. Sadly the same is happening here and in the next few weeks the inevitable will happen unless we can pull a result or two out the hat in the next few weeks. I keep hoping his luck will turn, it did briefly at Wembley but in the main luck has been against him. Some may argue you make your own luck and that may be true but I hope for all of us it changes and soon.
                                This!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X