Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    QPR Co-Chairman Tony Fernandes will reveal all in his upcoming autobiography - ‘Flying High: From Air Asia to QPR.’

Fernandes shares his inspiring story, including:
    • How he turned Air Asia into the huge success it is today
    • His passion for football and how he came to buy QPR
    • The challenges of running the club
    • The changes he’d like to see in the game
    • The lessons he has learnt along the way, both in business and club ownership

‘Flying High: From Air Asia to QPR’ will be available in the QPR Superstore in early November, priced £18.99.

tell me this is a joke................... flying high bwhahahaha.

no probs pinky, i dont get wound up. only the idiots that are running the club hit my nerves.

love you buddy.

#nohomo
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Oh god no

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        tell me this is a joke................... flying high bwhahahaha.
        Apparently he got the inspiration for the title from WATRB's very own QPR Ted - the artist formerly known as 'The Flying Cow'

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Apparently he got the inspiration for the title from WATRB's very own QPR Ted - the artist formerly known as 'The Flying Cow'
          This is a wind up right surely it should be 18.82

Comment

• Got to be a wind up surely?

Comment

• Had none of you heard about his book coming out?

#wherehaveyoubeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                This is a wind up right surely it should be 18.82
                Loved it!

But perhaps it's the number of pages allotted to QPR, or the maybe the total words given over to us.

Please please please tell me, is it available for advance purchase? I'm sure it will be subject to an immense demand at the shop, and I must secure my copy early.

Get your loved ones a Christmas gift they will treasure for ever. You've bought the replica shirt, paid for your season ticket, dabbled in the club leisuewear, added memorabilia, now your opportunity to support YOUR club further.

Stand aside QPR SPIN, I HAVE THE WORDS!

Notice: this post is not meant to be serious.

Comment

• No Croydon did not hear anything about it as more concerned about when my team are going to win a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    No Croydon did not hear anything about it as more concerned about when my team are going to win a game.
                    Of course.

Comment

• I think " Shooting Up" is more appropriate!

Comment

• Who would want to read the life story of a totally skint loser with no life?

Comment

• Some of the responses are comic gold. Why do people get so wound up by guy doing autobiography chillax no one is being forced to buy and read it or have I missed that stipulation

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Some of the responses are comic gold. Why do people get so wound up by guy doing autobiography chillax no one is being forced to buy and read it or have I missed that stipulation
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Looking forward reading it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Who would want to read the life story of a totally skint loser with no life?
                                He won't ever be skint because clowns like you will be queuing up in the club shop to part with your hard earned dough and to give him a big pat on the back

Comment

Working...
                                X