Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Joe. Hard to blame any manager directly for injuries that are picked up. What you can question is team selections and that is where he is leaving himself wide open for crticism with Mackie starting most games. That is not unlucky but rather very poor judgement.
    This is the main issue I have with him.

Why didn't Smith or Wheeler start alongside or instead of Mackie? why did neither of those replace Osayi-Samuel, the latter didnt even get off the bench and Smith on;y came on after 74 mins.

It's these sort of decisions, and starting Yeni in midfield against Burton, that frustrate and baffle fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      What ARE you lot on about? Don't believe for one second that any Qpr fans on here were gutted when that equaliser went in.
      Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Neither do I, but some idiots want to think that so they can just have a go
      I dont think any QPR fans were either but as you say some fans have their heads so far up in the clouds that they think there to suit their own agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Bang right mate anybody that calls themselves a QPR fan knew back in august we were in for a mid table job so why complain now when we find ourselves there ? They also know we were linked with several strikers over the transfer window that the club wouldn't go the extra yard to get the deal over the line , so we turned to a league two striker , now it's the managers fault we only get two draws in two games , or maybe they are right to blame the manager bearing in mind we are the mighty qpr
        Top post dogs
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This whole thread is fairly pathetic

We haven't got Hughes or Redknapp in charge, we aren't spending millions on players who don't want to play for us, the youth set up has improved drastically in a very short period of time, players work themselves in to the ground and are competitive in every game, we're mid table with a load of injuries...and some want Ollie gone some want Fernandes gone some want Les gone

Get a grip and support your club. You're acting like spoilt children. QPR supporters 10 years ago wouldn't whinge and moan like this
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Lee Carsley at Brum is reviewing training due to the number of hamstring injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post

We haven't got Hughes or Redknapp in charge, we aren't spending millions on players who don't want to play for us, the youth set up has improved drastically in a very short period of time, players work themselves in to the ground and are competitive in every game, we're mid table with a load of injuries...and some want Ollie gone some want Fernandes gone some want Les gone

Get a grip and support your club. You're acting like spoilt children. QPR supporters 10 years ago wouldn't whinge and moan like this
              Like this

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I'm certainly NOT calling for holloway s head at this stage,he has a limited squad,no money to spend and several injuries . His team selection is baffling sometimes like tonight and he doesn't exactly have a footballing master mind but he has put fight into the team which I like. Holloway s job this year is to keep us up,I think he is up to the job.
                Spot on mate!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  We seem to have many wingers to get balls into the box.

Oh well I'm sure Ollie knows what he's doing. His second coming has been inspired so far.
                  Boot filling , quite a bit of it going on too
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Well said cj

Comment

And hes made some great signings, but some still want him gone lol, can just see that then a manager coming in with no passion for us and failing then we`d be any how then!

Comment

I've been good recently haven't I Pinks

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I've been good recently haven't I Pinks
                          Haha you have westy but youve got as good a voice as anyone for going to all the games, but you call it how it is, & for me if westys abit happy we cant be doing too bad, its just theres a agenda with others wanting ollie out and there even using draws away from home to carry this on as we`re not losing atm, so draws it is, anything to coat everything off!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Lee Carsley at Brum is reviewing training due to the number of hamstring injuries.
                            Should probably start with looking at why they are sh*t first...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              And hes made some great signings, but some still want him gone lol, can just see that then a manager coming in with no passion for us and failing then we`d be any how then!
                              I've previously tried to argue my points being fairly diplomatic, taking in to account opinions etc but it is actually getting to me!

I'm not happy with everything at the club but doesn't mean it has to be 24/7 doom mongering from the fans some on here it looks as if it would cause them physical pain to express a modicum of joy towards QPR. My earliest memories of QPR as a kid were that of adversity - struggling through administration etc and to see where we are now there is no reason to be miserable about it. Fans have been spoilt by big money signings and having Taarabt & Austin when in reality 99% of clubs will never have a player like Taarabt and most clubs will never a truly natural born goalscorer.

The reason I fell in love with QPR was because no matter what the fans and players would fight for each other.

We've got what we've got, try and support them

(Sorry i got super serious)
                              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Should probably start with looking at why they are sh*t first...

Comment

Working...
                                X