Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    No i meant last time we got rid of ollie mush, was about the same position was we not!
    Aha...probably.

Comment

Good lad i knew youd start believing
      Can't believe it took me so long. Am thinking of getting a T-shirt done 'Ollie is God.' Would you like one too?

I will ask for heavy duty ink so all the chest beating doesn't make the wording fade too quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Can't believe it took me so long. Am thinking of getting a T-shirt done 'Ollie is God.' Would you like one too?

I will ask for heavy duty ink so all the chest beating doesn't make the wording fade too quickly.
        Im really glad youre supporting youre team again and manager
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          So if we are 13th at Christmas, Holloway will have to go !!!?
          Of course, 13 is unlucky number.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Of course, 13 is unlucky number.
            Ha...genius

Comment

Im really glad youre supporting youre team again and manager
              Have always supported my team.

Very glad we now have a world class manager. My only disappointment is our lack of Champions League football this season.

Comment

No i meant last time we got rid of ollie mush, was about the same position was we not!
                You seem to have forgotten that he went off to speak to Leicester about the vacancy there, so was put on Gardening leave. As Paladini put it, (a bit like your spouse going to date someone else in case they were offering something better).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Why use a sentence when a paragraph is more rewarding
                  Indeed, it was a dig about fee earning legal solicitors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                    Indeed, it was a dig about fee earning legal solicitors!
                    You mean as opposed to illegal solicitors?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      You seem to have forgotten that he went off to speak to Leicester about the vacancy there, so was put on Gardening leave. As Paladini put it, (a bit like your spouse going to date someone else in case they were offering something better).
                      I havnt seemed to of forgotten nothing about how ollie was last here! just pointed out he was outed here around the same position that we are in now, keep up

Comment

Have always supported my team.

Very glad we now have a world class manager. My only disappointment is our lack of Champions League football this season.
                        Great to get you back onboard & posting with youre support when we win again

Comment

You mean as opposed to illegal solicitors?
                          Or even non fee earning ones? That's an oxymoron isn't it
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Last time we got rid of Ollie it was totally the right decision in my opinion. It was before I went overseas and I was at every home match. It was one of the bleakest times I can remember as a QPR fan. Turning up every week to see Georges Santos selected upfront or in centre mid. I used to have to get hammered every match just to get through it. Some of the worst hoofball I can remember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Last time we got rid of Ollie it was totally the right decision in my opinion. It was before I went overseas and I was at every home match. It was one of the bleakest times I can remember as a QPR fan. Turning up every week to see Georges Santos selected upfront or in centre mid. I used to have to get hammered every match just to get through it. Some of the worst hoofball I can remember!
                              Pretty much how I remember it. Loved him in League One but seemed to run out of steam in Championship and ever weirder team selections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Or even non fee earning ones? That's an oxymoron isn't it
                                It certainly could be!

Fortunately I wouldn't fall into that category. Think I am currently third highest biller out of about 20. It's coming on here that keeps me fresh and motivated!

Comment

Working...
                                X