Sorry Ian - Ollie Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Perhaps the better question for you then is when do you think QPR will win again?
    Unless they get a lucky break somewhere or Ollie finds the right formula, it could be December (if he lasts that long).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Pinkie, as much as some of the negative posts annoy me, I understand that they are as valid as the postive ones.
      Forums are about different points of view, without conflict the discussion would become mute.
      This with bells on.
      How would this site be if we all came on here to post positive responses to disappointing results (a bit like TF does with his tweets).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Or he's counteracting the ridiculous Ollie Out stuff that happens the minute we go on a bad run...
        It seems to me and some others I dare say, that QPR have been on a bad run almost constantly since he returned with just a few short spells of good results.

Comment

• I only want my team to do well and I have no loyalty whatsoever to whoever the manager is at the time. For me it is about the team and the results that they are producing.

Comment

• Is there any odds anywhere on ollie being sacked before the end of the season?

Comment

• Not sure but would be interesting for the odds on the championship sack race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Hahaha that hashtag made me chuckle ��
                Well I know how fond of hashtags you are hits

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  This. I need to be told I'm grumpy and wrong, Pinkie.
                  You're grumpy and wrong
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    This. I need to be told I'm grumpy and wrong, Pinkie.
                    You can be Grumpy or Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy or Dopey but sorry you can't be Wrong.

Comment

• I see many feel Holloway will turn things around and we will start winning games again very soon like we did start of the season ,nothing wrong with optimism, probably the right way to think. If we beat struggling Sunderland (an unexpected team for our mini league),then we will end our winless run,do I think we will,NO,unfortunately not

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Ohh to have a centre forward like that right now.
                        Not having a decent striker will make it hard for us,Holloway thinks Mackie is great so starts him nearly every game, truth be told he is shite and Washington not much better

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Is there any odds anywhere on ollie being sacked before the end of the season?
                          Yes I just "googled" it,Holloway surprisingly enough is only 4th favourite for the sack

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Not having a decent striker will make it hard for us,Holloway thinks Mackie is great so starts him nearly every game, truth be told he is shite and Washington not much better
                            Holloway needs to get his formation and tactics right to get the best out of Sylla Smith Wheeler Washington & Mackie. He needs to get Wyzsolek and Freeman or Lua Lua putting crosses into the penalty area on a frequent basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Agree with this. The stats ( ) will say we've had more shots on goal than 90% of teams in our league I believe.

So we're doing something right but something is also going horribly wrong up front.

For me Washington & Mackie are turd. Smith useful but not the answer. Really need to address this issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Agree with this. The stats ( ) will say we've had more shots on goal than 90% of teams in our league I believe.

So we're doing something right but something is also going horribly wrong up front.

For me Washington & Mackie are turd. Smith useful but not the answer. Really need to address this issue.
                                millwall is a prime example of that were we had 31 shots during the game but only put away 2 of those. i'm in favour of sylla starting every game as he offers our best chance of getting goals, our attack is very good it just doesn't score grrr

Comment

Working...
                                X