Next 3 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    It does when on the 100% relegated thread foxy says that the 3 away losses in a row is concerning. When you look at who we played then 3 losses isn't massively concerning. You can't highlight individual teams on one hand but use form as a stick to beat Olly on the other. An opinion incorporating both aspects would be more balanced
    Our away form, regardless of who we have played, is atroscious - always has been.

I'd be amazed if we win more than 4 games on the road this season. Am hoping we can start turning losses into draws though to add to our impressive home form, where we'll definitely get the majority of our points.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Our away form, regardless of who we have played, is atroscious - always has been.

I'd be amazed if we win more than 4 games on the road this season. Am hoping we can start turning losses into draws though to add to our impressive home form, where we'll definitely get the majority of our points.
      I disagree mush i honestly do believe when we get a few back from injuries we'll soon pick our first win up especially now we've played some decent sides and done ok, think we'll soon turn someone over
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        I disagree mush i honestly do believe when we get a few back from injuries we'll soon pick our first win up especially now we've played some decent sides and done ok, think we'll soon turn someone over
        Maybe. Not convinced personally that we've got a good enough central 3 at the club to play the prefered formation away from home.

Comment

when and if all the defenders are fit we will turn over a few teams away from HQ

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            when and if all the defenders are fit we will turn over a few teams away from HQ
            Let's hope so !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

That wasn't the issue, it's the logic used to get to his opinion

Comment

We managed 1 point against Barnsley and Burton last season. Hoping for a better show this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I assume this is a tongue in cheek post
                  Nope - needs to be the full 9 points or Ollie Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    Nope - needs to be the full 9 points or Ollie Out!
                    But we don't have any aspirations of a play off play this year,Holloway doesn't ,the owners certainly dont ( actually TF said he doesn't want promotion " we aren't nearly ready to go up"TF s words,not mime,but I would imagine 90% of intellectual QPR fans won't to thinking of the play offs but hoping we avoid a relegation battle to finish midtable instead ?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      Well we will need to win a few away games over the season to achieve our aim

Comment

Working...
                      X