No announcement yet.

Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't, personally, go as far as saying best in the league (some fantastic players in this league tbf, prime example being Tom Cairney) - but Mass is class tbh. The middle 3, with Scowen & Freeman in there also are brilliant. Scowen doing more of the dirty work has seemingly improved Mass' performances massively, long may it continue.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Been absolute class the last few games.

Comment

Mass has been incredible this season. Even coming back from the international break and improving from before he left rather than dipping in form like he used to.

I would actually say that Mass is more of a threat from outside the box than Freeman too. Not assist wise but scoring wise. He looks so confident taking shots from outside the box whereas not many of our other players do. Really impressed.

Scowen does the dirty stuff. Freeman does the creative attacking stuff. Mass does it all. Think it is a fantastic trio the club have put together there and I pray we don't lose any of them!
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship
          You're only repeating what Ollie said at the end of the game. Nought original there

Comment

See the glasses are back on again Luongo has started well but best in the league?????????????? as I said could be a descent player but had to do more stop going missing in games and be consistent 4 games isn't consistent 10 -15 is consistent, as for the dribbling that might be you over him, and as I stated in a thread on Sunday I think Scowen's hard work goes unnoticed, what he does allows the other 2 Luongo & Freeman to go and play, Luongo is benefitting by having Scowen there,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              See the glasses are back on again Luongo has started well but best in the league?????????????? as I said could be a descent player but had to do more stop going missing in games and be consistent 4 games isn't consistent 10 -15 is consistent, as for the dribbling that might be you over him, and as I stated in a thread on Sunday I think Scowen's hard work goes unnoticed, what he does allows the other 2 Luongo & Freeman to go and play, Luongo is benefitting by having Scowen there,
              Scowen can't half pick a pass too. Top, top midfielder IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Scowen can't half pick a pass too. Top, top midfielder IMO.
                What a signing he's turned out to be! Goes to show our scouts can do something right lol.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Mass man of the match on the offish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Mass man of the match on the offish.
                    Thought their keeper was MOTM overall though...made some very good saves.

Although I'd have to add that he was a proper timewasting c to the unt of the highest order!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      original

Naz was also spot on about CW..... He got stick from lots of people about that as well....... I know, because I agreed with him on Mas's potential and the CW issue.....

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...assed-13613822

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Naz was also spot on about CW..... He got stick from lots of people about that as well....... I know, because I agreed with him on Mas's potential and the CW issue.....
                          He's a true all seeing oracle. A font of insightful knowledge. Bang on the money where others err.

Comment

Massimo Luongo he's magic you know
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

freeman has been booked in the last 2 games ( i think ) so we could be without him soon

Comment

Has started the season very well .... "best midfielder in the league"is a mighty stretch, best midfielder at our club at the moment would probably make more sense for the title thread .

Comment

Working...
                                X