Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    Not even the midfielder in our team.
    Freeman has been outstanding recently and right now has been performing as the best midfielder in the side recently. Long may the competition between them continue to push them even further as it's better for the team but the fact is, this thread shows more than anything how people will hate on a statement not because of what the statement is but because of who's saying it. Not saying that about your comments upper, but this whole thread is people doing what they usually do when I comment and criticise it just because it's me and - lets face it - I'm not the most liked opinion here.. At a period where Luongo was the best midfielder in the league, people covered their eyes and now that Freeman is currently the most in form midfielder in the league, everyone is here to clap back
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Freeman has been outstanding recently and right now has been performing as the best midfielder in the side recently. Long may the competition between them continue to push them even further as it's better for the team but the fact is, this thread shows more than anything how people will hate on a statement not because of what the statement is but because of who's saying it. Not saying that about your comments upper, but this whole thread is people doing what they usually do when I comment and criticise it just because it's me and - lets face it - I'm not the most liked opinion here.. At a period where Luongo was the best midfielder in the league, people covered their eyes and now that Freeman is currently the most in form midfielder in the league, everyone is here to clap back
      Think youre being daft there nas, think its just of the opinion hes not the best midfielder in this league, but hes certainly stepped up this season compared to before, but obviously helps with decent players around him...
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Of course he isn't the best midfielder in the league,this was a thread posted when we were in the top 6 and while I don't want to say it was a typical over the top post,it was a genuine opinion from a fan who felt this way,nothing wrong with that

Comment

####ing hell Nas, don't get all deep on me. It's only an opinion.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Isn't that what you do whenever you go to watch a match and have an opinion on it? What a ridiculous comment.
            I you remember you made this proclamation sometime last season without foundation when he clearly wasn’t and there was obviously better around i.e.Shelvey in the league at the time, which is when I gave my opinion that he wasn’t the best in our team let alone in the league and you may be getting too exited , but I have reserved judgement though I thought there may be a descent player in there somewhere if he got better I wasn’t even sure he was up to this level? , He has started well this season and you may or may not have read/seen that I’ve praised him this season for some of his performances, which you may have chosen to ignore (Leeds away probably being his best), Having Scowen in the team has given him and Freeman the freedom to go and play and that’s probably the biggest difference, But he still has to do a lot more to become a consistent performer and not go missing in games as he did so often last season, with 40 games to go we’ll see what happens, But maybe if you had said He may or Could he be one of the best midfielders in the league you may have seen a different reaction to this thread, and maybe not so many disagreeing with you, I hope you can come back at the end of the season and show me the stats that you rely on so much that he is, which will mean we’re probably looking forward to a play off spot rather than a relegation, and lay this thread to bed, until then I think this is best left until proven, Being realistic watching games with an open mind and not blinkered is not wrong seeing it as it is not wrong, its called being realistic, and football is all about opinions, and some differ but to make an unjustified proclamations oh well , may just choose your word better

Comment

• Sigh! Paragraphs are in!
              Block text is an eyesore
              Reading is a chore
              It's out!

Comment

Working...
              X