Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship

That is all
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

#ourinesta
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

#LeagueOneShite

Comment

He'd certainly be a contender, along with Freeman.
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          #LeagueOneShite
          That's the other player Naz was right about ;)

Comment

Played well tonight. That goal will do him good too!

Comment

Don't think his effort tonight warrants this thread. Shadow of the man who turned up Saturday

Comment

Sounds like a baby wipe moment!

Comment

hes had a great start to the season with tonight probably being his worst at home which is saying something given he scored. hopefully we can keep ahold of him as i do think he will be capable of playing in the prem but still, we'd get a fair bit for him too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Don't think his effort tonight warrants this thread. Shadow of the man who turned up Saturday
                    You must have missed the game, only player in the midfield who didn't put a single foot wrong today and could have scored 3 tbh. Everyone complained that he wasn't consistent, so he got consistent, then everyone complained that he didn't score, so he's decided to go and do that because he can. Looking forward to the next thing fans find to criticize the kid on.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      That is all
                      Get yourself off to sleep son.

Comment

No I didn't miss it fella I was defo there

Comment

He played more defensively last season and now plays more advanced role. Last season you said he was the best midfielder and he best position was that defensive player. This season has shown he's better off playing more advanced. He's been very good but he's a decent championship player no more. Last season he was average.

Comment

Sorry Nasser, but this is ridiculous. As Wests said, nowhere near his performance on Saturday.

You must be on a wind up. He wasn't even good tonight mate, although no worse than the others.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X