No announcement yet.

Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have already offered TWICE on this thread for Mcloud to stay if he loses the bet ,but despite him seeing this ,he has declined to accept so bet stays as it is unless he offers to change it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm happy with the £100 bet ,I suggested we pay it towards a charity of either s choice but he hasn't accepted that (yet),and for both of us to stay either way but it's up to Kevin Mc Loud ,if he decides to do a "little finger" on it and look on from the shadows smirking so be it,it up to him��

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Love this so much - should have gone for a caption competition but wouldn't be half as funny as the reality of those goal posts being moved
      Haha it tickled me and was going to put a new thread up saying rebel caught red handed on camera
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I have already offered TWICE on this thread for Mcloud to stay if he loses the bet ,but despite him seeing this ,he has declined to accept so bet stays as it is unless he offers to change it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm happy with the £100 bet ,I suggested we pay it towards a charity of either s choice but he hasn't accepted that (yet),and for both of us to stay either way but it's up to Kevin Mc Loud ,if he decides to do a "little finger" on it and look on from the shadows smirking so be it,it up to him��
        Forget it then, only trying to help.

Comment

Maybe the board could be reduced to one poster with a series of "knockout" bets. Last man or woman standing. They could then invite their mates who have the same views as them to join up. Probably only need one thread then.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Maybe the board could be reduced to one poster with a series of "knockout" bets. Last man or woman standing. They could then invite their mates who have the same views as them to join up. Probably only need one thread then.
            OK. Cricket. If we are top half end of season you stop posting, and if we end up bottom half you leave the board. Deal?
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I'll need to consult with Rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                I'll need to consult with Rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Forget it then, only trying to help.
                  A bet is a bet mate. Once it's made, you cannot backdown.

There is nothing stopping the loser from opening a new account and identity.

Glad to see Stan is of the same opinion and is sticking to continuity of the bet.

#referee
                  #global enforcer
                  #bettingisformugs.
                  #someonesOhastogo
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    There is nothing stopping the loser from opening a new account and identity.
                    Of course....until admin spots it

Option two however would remain within the rules of both the bet and the forum:

2) Forever cease & desist from "his constant cunting off of the club that Kevin loves and watches every other week, forever"

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

2) Forever cease & desist from "his constant cunting off of the club that Kevin loves and watches every other week, forever"

😂😂😂
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

But is Rebel capable of not being a miserable git?

I guess we'll find out in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

No comment. I remain administratively impartial on the matter

Comment

No comment. I remain administratively impartial on the matter
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I was always very popular with the administrator s on this board going back 10 years or so,brightone no exception I see��

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                So are you saying we're still in relegation scrap
                                HAHAHA lol, scunthorpe away here we come!

#obviouslyjoking
                                Rangers Til I Die
                                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                                X