Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbh the mini league has been quite fun. i hope we do it again next season

Comment

• Then maybe the league should include upper half teams? We should be able to aim a bit higher next season as long as we won't sell our spine..

Comment

• At times this season we've had the spine of a jelly fish.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
          tbh the mini league has been quite fun. i hope we do it again next season
          Ive actually enjoyed our Titanic relegation battle all season. Being at the bottom and worrying is better than having nothimg to worry about. It makes it exciting. We are still not safe, so please everybody stop celebrating just yet eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            At times this season we've had the spine of a jelly fish.
            That's indeed true, but we should still at least be aiming for the top half I think..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Ive actually enjoyed our Titanic relegation battle all season. Being at the bottom and worrying is better than having nothimg to worry about. It makes it exciting. We are still not safe, so please everybody stop celebrating just yet eh.

Ooops, sorry, yes. The seasons not over yet, and we could still drop a couple of places, but the trapdoor is beyond even Rangers.

But 12th'd be nice, and not un-achievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                We are still not safe,
                Another of our bad runs would soon see us tumble. I confidently expect most teams below to pick up six or seven consecutive victories....... ;)

Seriously though the Hull fixture is going to be harder than Villa or Fulham, they're fighting like they mean it at the moment. Interesting test of our new found confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Another of our bad runs would soon see us tumble. I confidently expect most teams below to pick up six or seven consecutive victories....... ;)

Seriously though the Hull fixture is going to be harder than Villa or Fulham, they're fighting like they mean it at the moment. Interesting test of our new found confidence.
                  I thought that before Reading!

Comment

• Can I revise my points needed to 51?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      Exactly
                      my turn tonight mate
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• table updated 7/4/2018

1, Millwall 63pts
                        2, Bristol city 62pts
                        3, sheffield utd 62 pts
                        4, Ipswich 53 pts
                        5, Qpr 50 pts
                        6, Notts forest 46pts
                        7, Birmingham 40pts
                        8, Bolton 39pts
                        9, Barnsley 37 pts
                        10, Burton 32 pts

We have new leaders of of our Mini league,
                        Congratulations to Millwall, 18 games unbeaten and top of the mini tree.

Big win for moneybags against sheffield utd, that win keeps them in touching distance of the dross pack consisting of bolton and birmingham.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          that went well didn't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            my turn tonight mate
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• The so called "magical 42 points" won't be enough for any team to stay up ,hull manager says at least 2 more wins needed. Barnsley have 6 winable games to play,Im confident we are safe because we have 50 points. I feel Barnsley could stay up by winning 3 more games,Bolton might go down with Sunderland and Burton who are doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                The so called "magical 42 points" won't be enough for any team to stay up ,hull manager says at least 2 more wins needed. Barnsley have 6 winable games to play,Im confident we are safe because we have 50 points. I feel Barnsley could stay up by winning 3 more games,Bolton might go down with Sunderland and Burton who are doomed.
                                https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...g-2205734.html
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X